Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKnappy on 11/20/2014

This product is quite cheep, and the build quality is ok for the price. The feild of vision is abit narrow , but overall its a good product. Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byefecamci on 10/12/2014

Pros: It does its job well. You can watch TV or read a book lying without neck ache. Cool design. Good quality. Reasonable price. Cons: Mirror positions may not be suitable for all kinds of faces. Some said they just see themselves on the edge of mirrors but it's OK on me. Little bit heavy. When it is ... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byVonBulldog on 09/26/2014

Pros: Brilliant solution this is. I use it to look films and series on my phone(Note 3) in bed. Before I had to use an extra pillow and still got pain in the neck. Now I just can lay back and look up thru the glasses. Cons: It is a bit heavey because it does not use mirrors like in a periscope but solid ... Read more

Lazy's Lying Horizontal Glasses - Black

Impression:brilliant solution;

0 0 0

• posted byJacoboJack on 04/14/2014

I wanted to get this glasses to try to read while being on my bed, and they are perfect! At the beginning it got me a little bit dizzy, but after the first hour, your eyes get used to and you can enjoy read layind down. They are awesome! They don't come with a protective case, just the mailing carton ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycyanboy on 12/01/2013

The glasses do what they are supposed to do. It is nice to be able to lay on your back while watching TV. They are quite fun to use You loose some field of vision, they only let you a square. The mirrors inside the glasses are a bit awkwardly placed. By moving your eyes you'll see what you are looking ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections