DX » Community » Reviews » Soldier SJ-10237-A Bicycle 5-LED 7-Mode Red Laser Tail Light - Black + Red (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byex3m0 on 03/18/2014

You can turn on or off individually laser and LED. 8 modes of flashing LEDs and 2 modes of laser The attack on the bike has a very long screw and can be adapted to large diameters also. L'attacco per la bici ha una vite molto lunga e si può adattare a diametri anche grandi.- Si possono accendere o spegnere individualmente laser e LED. 8 modalit&... Read more

Soldier SJ-10237-A Bicycle 5-LED 7-Mode Red Laser Soldier SJ-10237-A Bicycle 5-LED 7-Mode Red Laser Soldier SJ-10237-A Bicycle 5-LED 7-Mode Red Laser
    0 0
  • posted byBrianlimwh on 02/17/2014

Great bicycle tail light for night ride. it have total of 7mode blinking mode and stylish look ! LED is bright enough, with laser guide light it looks totally awesome. The battery cover can't close it tight. I guess is the casing mould problem, need to cut alittle plastic off to let the cover fit perfectly inside only it stay tight. Other then that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrasda on 02/16/2014

the led's are really bright and the 7 modes are really useful. also due to the rounded construction they also shine to the side, which adds security. i combine this with a second steady lit up lamp on my bike. so i choose different modes in different situations. the laser has 2 modes and makes a nice 3 to 5 meter long line on the street. depends on ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections