DX » Community » Reviews » T10 21-LED White Light Car Angel Eye (70mm Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywojtek11 on 01/08/2014

good quality, nice blue light. excellent to DRL in Poland. mounted in Focus Mk1. not overheat, easy to assemble No attachment to the double-sided adhesive tape for example, thin power cables perfect to interior lighting or good for rear lamps, good price for the quality sensational appearance, but it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymajstormica on 02/27/2013

Nice, bright, cool white LED's. I have used it for Englel Eyes, on Fiat Punto mk2a. Main light projector has a diameter of 70mm, and fog light projector has a diameter of 60mm. Compared with 60mm LED ring, there is a different colour temperature. Not big deal, anyway it looks nice. Power supply cable ... Read more

Punto mk2a 1of3 Punto mk2a 2of3 Punto mk2a 3of3

0 0 1

• posted bymennogabler on 11/27/2012

LED's are very good, high quality, good bright light. easy to see as daylight in the city. The price is also realy fear. Despite of the (just) 70mm there are a lot of LED's attached The wire's are very weak and break very fast from the angel eye. also at the end of the line, there is a socket witch is ... Read more

angel eyes on my motorcycle angel eyes at night close-up of angel eyes size of the angel eye collor of LED

0 0 0

• posted byNatal25 on 12/28/2010

Optimal pure white light source Great visual effect in the headlight Ótima fonte de luz branco puro. Ótimo efeito visual no farol. 1 to easy to use rate because for automotive use you have to open your headlight and this is definitely not an easy job. Wiring too weak, I had to solder a 20 AWG ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTweaker1 on 11/30/2010

-The price is just stunning. You get 21 PCC2 chip leds and a PCB. In regular online stored, only these LEDs are around 80 cents each, so even if you would only need the LEDs for DIY projects this item is vey good value. -Nice color, almost between 6500K and 3500K, so not too warm and not too cold. If ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNygma on 08/17/2010

Very bright and homogeneous light. Not blue or yellow either, somewhere in between. I used this to build my own ring light for my SLR: http://www.instructables.com/id/Build-ring-light-for-your-camera/ Not really, it does what it is supposed to. I tried with multiple power supplies. They all work fine.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections