DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 12-LED Yellow Light Car Brake Signal Light Bulbs (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byauricomind on 08/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use it in my car, it's good because the build quality is very good for the price, you can change your normal intermitent bulbs for these because they hace the same inlet. The color is FOR SURE yellow because where i live is very difficult to find yellow led car lights... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMauroCuri on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Muy buena la recepción de mi pedido y toda la posibilidad del seguimiento del producto, no tuve ningún tipo de dificultad en la recepción del mismo. Muy buen uso para lo que necesitaba ese producto. Cons:Muy buena la recepción de mi pedido... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEMPDIVERSOS on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This light bulb is cheap and solid built. It has nice aspect and will continue to work even if some of the led's are burnt Cons:The light is not as bright has it should be for the use that is meant. OtherThoughts:I had to change the socket to fit in my vehicule wich mad... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysorenmac on 01/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Okay Quality build , this is very good. and it fits in the socket nicely. The price is very low and this is very good. Thanks. Cons:Very Little light output from a 12V ligh bulb. It should correspond to a 20W lamp, but is maybe 1/10 (best case). Cheap so i didnt waste a... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections