DX » Community » Reviews » T10 15-LED White Light Car Angel Eye (60mm Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
good nice handy Very Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrjscivil on 03/18/2015

Impression:good;

Pros: O produto é muito legal Contra: a base dos leds é rígida, se fosse flexível daria para instalar sem tirar a lente do farol.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKorkonen on 11/22/2014

Impression:handy;

Bought this 15-white-LED car angel eye with a purpose of using it as a small ring light for closeup / macro photography. The opening and dimensions seem to fit quite nicely my lens system, but as typical with (cool) white-light LEDs, the color of the light is bluish (this is a common property of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byBondtje on 09/29/2014

Impression:good,nice,Very Bright;

Very easy to connect to your DIY projects, simply connect power and it works. Very bright light, very clear and stable light

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymajstormica on 01/28/2014

Nice, bright, cool white LED's. I have used it for Angel Eyes, on my Fiat Punto. Low beam projector ring have a diameter of 70 mm, and fog light ring have a diameter of 60 mm. Compared with 70 mm LED ring, there is a small different color temperature. Not big deal, anyway it looks nice. Power T10... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bywojtek11 on 01/08/2014

good quality, nice blue light. excellent to DRL in Poland. mounted in Focus Mk1. not overheat, easy to assemble No attachment to the double-sided adhesive tape for example, thin power cables perfect to interior lighting or good for rear lamps, good price for the quality sensational appearance, it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysgtbicky on 10/11/2013

The ring is well made in hard plastic and looks also good when led's are disabled. When led's are powered it gives a nice strong white light. Perfect to been seen in the dark. I dit not check power consumption. There is no lens so light is spread, you will be seen but it ads little light on the a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byronnoot on 04/26/2013

nice white color cheap ideal DIY gadget already T5 connector maybe a waterproof sleeve around it and/or some pre-drilled holer as a help to attach them i used them in my foglights together with a drl switch, works great. combination of double-tape and silicon i attached them in the original i can... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrealblades on 10/22/2012

Arrived in 18 days. Works. Pretty sturdy circuit board with evenly set LEDs, resist layer and current limiting resistors (150 ohm). Decent price. Somewhat flimsy cable. I expect people will quickly solder a suitable one for themselves. Funnily enough there's even a tiny connector in the middle. I... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLoeken on 09/28/2012

Good price/value for the money, Ok light source if you dont need strong light. Pretty bad quality, although ok for the price. Cable is really thin and easy to break, and short. I dont use it in a car and if I would I would change the cable (also the contact needs to be changed). The pcb is good a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykrenzor on 09/23/2012

Quality made, connectors are long enough,LEDs are quality and very long lasting.The light is very bright.I have one installed in my car for over 10 months.The circuit is quality and you can add self adessive tape under for wide use... Very good use in a car or a motocycle also very nice looking a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere