DX » Community » Reviews » T10 15-LED White Light Car Angel Eye (60mm Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
good nice handy Very Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymajstormica on 01/28/2014

Nice, bright, cool white LED's. I have used it for Angel Eyes, on my Fiat Punto. Low beam projector ring have a diameter of 70 mm, and fog light ring have a diameter of 60 mm. Compared with 70 mm LED ring, there is a small different color temperature. Not big deal, anyway it looks nice. Power T10... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykrenzor on 09/23/2012

Quality made, connectors are long enough,LEDs are quality and very long lasting.The light is very bright.I have one installed in my car for over 10 months.The circuit is quality and you can add self adessive tape under for wide use... Very good use in a car or a motocycle also very nice looking a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDragon163Samara on 06/06/2011

All has arranged: excellent, it is easy to establish bright light, quality! Perfectly shine, I use instead of dimensional fires. Bright this world, has approached a standard socket, has connected also all has earned. Small consumption of energy! Minuses it is not revealed!!! Small consumption of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byKyleS on 03/21/2010

It's small, lightweight, and produces a lot of light, and it doesn't get hot either. The ring holding the LEDs is rather fat (~5/16ths of an inch or 8mm. The connecting wires, and resistors are on the back of the board, making it difficult to nicely mount. I purchased this to use as a ring light,... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere