DX » Community » Reviews » T10 1W 12V White Light Car Turning Signal Light Bulb (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymortenaune on 10/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Nice, bright light - Cheap - Concentrated light (might be a con for some) Cons:- Build quality, they will probably stop working! - The white color might turn green-ish after a while OtherThoughts:I had 8 of these, now only 2 work. I am expecting they gonna stop work a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrzuber on 08/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:bright enough, maybe even brighter than the original parking bulbs on my passat B5 (the 2000 model) Cons:i have the feeling that the color temperature of the two bulbs is not exactly matched but it does not matter. OtherThoughts:i would say this is OK product... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymortenaune on 07/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Yes, the brightness from this bulbs are as bright as advertised. I've tried some other LEDs (not from DealExtreme), and they are not as bright as this. + Bright light + Cool white + Cheap! Cons:I've bought 8 LEDs in total, 2 of them do not longer work (after a month or... Read more

0 0
  • posted byegora on 07/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Easy mount -Metall head - good for heat dissipation -Energy saving -Good with HID lamps -Good package -LED has a lot longer life than regular lamp Cons:-Lights only ahead - there is limitation of usage -Little bluish No more cons for such a simple but useful... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierant3 on 04/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light comparable to a 5watt bulb. Also the light is very white, with a very slight tint of blue. The light is not directional so can be used for illumination of relatively big surfaces. I use it for my cluster illumination, that has 3 watt T10 bulbs and this are brighte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWanderer509 on 03/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great product; i found my LEDs to be perfectly fine in colour, nice white with a hint off blue just like how i imagined it. didnt have dual shades of colour at all Cons:it could be a bit brighter, but for my purposes (license plate lighting) it was perfectly fine. i fou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDejauSkersa on 01/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It simple to use - just pop out ordinary bulb and stick this one. Just match polarity (it's pity that polarity not shown on bulb). Cons:1. Quality - ordered two set consisting of 2pcs. each. One was already faulty out of box. Not big problem when you have sold... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacidsquad on 01/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The light is very bright, works as designed, which is perfect. Fits in my car and could be used for license plate lumination , ect... Cons:Definately not white, the light produced by mine is blue. The description & picture indicates white. The color makes it not usable fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byed1989 on 12/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Unbeatable price. For this kind of lights, any shop will charge you three or four times this price. The light is bright enough and just a bit blue (so it gives a cool look). I used them to light my car's interior and, apart from making it look more clear, they help to fin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytabetha on 11/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They really are white as opposed to blue with a hint of white like a lot of others. They will be fine in some lights(see below) Build quality seems excellent, seems very robust and tough Cons:Not as bright as hoped but as bright as a std 5W bulb, these are a muc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections