DX » Community » Reviews » 2.7V~6V 3W Circuit Board w/ Cree for Flashlights (15mm*2.7mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypjohno on 01/04/2014

A Small Convenient Single mode linear driver for all leds, 700milliamp constant current output does not get hot as long as the input voltage is close to the forward voltage of the leds Wires are a bit thin mechanically wise but good electrically for 700ma being a linear driver excess voltage is dissipated ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoaaa on 07/18/2013

Inexpensive, definitely outweighs any effort for DIY. Once you know what the real operating parameters are you have a very nice circuit. Mine came without the capacitor. Not a biggie for me (I soldered my own 1uF) but might be for people who want a drop-in kit and have long wires from the circuit to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevgenic on 05/09/2013

The driver is made on three linear current stabilizers AM?7135. It is difficult to find a driver for LED 3W or more (for example,Cree Q5) I put in my flashlight Sipik68 (for a Li-battery 14500). During the whole battery charge gives direct current. Accordingly, flashlight shines with the same brightness.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFlav_3 on 01/14/2013

This will be a review for the 700mA board since that is what dx sent out. It is essentially the same product but with one chip difference. Quiet, constant and easy to solder to. Will run an array of emitters. Does not get too hot. I got the ones with only two chips and also waited two moths for arrival.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylukasandrysik on 10/20/2012

Very cheap, very simple It is basic configuration for those AMC 7135 integrated current regulators - basically there is nothing else on the board - just two! (in my case only two of them) AMC 7135 regulators and small capacitor. Nothing else These two 7135 result in 700mA current Nothing, works fine,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byUzziPA on 05/12/2011

Very inexpensive, Extremely efficient, well regulated at 1050 mA, very usable voltage range, easy soldering, very god quality. none, so far other than my own negligence. I got one a year ago for an XRE project, and swapped out the LED for a new XML. Shortly after the swap the driver stopped working right,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byp3ngwin1 on 04/30/2011

small, efficient for my needs, cheap and well enough made. very happy. can't think of any, maybe leads on both ends of the driver? so i don't have to solder them onto the brass(?) plates and risk frying the driver. bought some cheap Ebay "5 watt" flashlights with generic "star LED" that have the full ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byepsilon519 on 12/18/2010

Has three AMC7135's. Simple easy way to regulate current to an LED. I like the fact the voltage starts at 2.7V. Nice when you are trying to drive a Red LED with out a voltage regulator too. Doesn't get too warm. Saves the LED. Allows batteries to last longer. Only measured 580ma from it. Leads are thin ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydon-juan on 11/16/2010

Good circit board for modifying romisen rc g2. Fits without any grindingand it is easy to solder. just add q5 led and a 14500 battery and you have a real power flashlight. The only con i can think of is that the wire is a bit on the thin side but if you are careful it should not be much of a problem.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byAedazan on 05/18/2010

very small and works. It can be shaped with a grinder to fit into almost anything (may need a little resoldering). It doesnt heat up with extended use at all which means that it wont need to be mounted to a heatsink (as if anyone would anyway). The outer gold ring layer is too small for my liking but ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections