DX » Community » Reviews » T10 24-LED White Light Car Angel Eye (90mm Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywojtek11 on 01/11/2014

good quality, nice blue light. excellent to DRL in Poland. mounted in Focus Mk1. not overheat, easy to assemble No attachment to the double-sided adhesive tape for example, thin power cables perfect to interior lighting or good for rear lamps, good price for the quality sensational appearance, but it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTorvisoitin on 02/27/2013

These lights seems to be bright, of what I can tell. I haven't and will not put these in a car. I plan to isolate them with some clear resin and make a focus assist light for my underwater camera. I noticed that it is quite hard to shoot underwater in the night without focus assisting lights. I believe ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byshiracld on 02/10/2012

- Bright white light - excellent for a DIY light project - The wires on mine had loose contacts so i had to solder them again - They grow pretty hot... after an hour of usage - Ordered these as a DIY photography macro ring light with sku.25522 - You should use a diffuser on these things since the reflection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVasaX on 01/11/2012

I got one piece, and it is working. Strong light. You must guild it in. And more solding and eletrican work if you're creating some kind of DYI project. I got scheme, but no time to realise, but you can do ringlight for your camera (usable for shooting macro), but its extra cost for another material ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRossen on 06/26/2011

Does what it's supposed to, bright light with a slightly cooler color temperature than the 70 and 120mm rings. Price is excellent but look below. LED's were mounted with the wrong polarity! Everything looked correct upon inspection. Cables mounted at the correct position, LED's facing the same way as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNatal25 on 12/28/2010

Optimal pure white light source Great visual effect in the headlight Ótima fonte de luz branco puro. Ótimo efeito visual no farol. 1 to easy to use rate because for automotive use you have to open your headlight and this is definitely not an easy job. Wiring too weak, I had to solder a 20 AWG ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNygma on 08/17/2010

Very bright and homogeneous light. Not blue or yellow either, somewhere in between. I used this to build my own ring light for my SLR: http://www.instructables.com/id/Build-ring-light-for-your-camera/ Not really, it does what it is supposed to. I tried with multiple power supplies. They all work fine.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjwardell on 07/19/2010

Nice and bright. Measures 140mA at 12v. Includes removable adapter for some auto bulb sockets. Thin wires might not be durable enough for mobile application. I bought this to turn into a cheap ring flash for macro photography. Power with 12v and slip around your SLR lens and it provides a perfect light ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byderekread on 03/02/2010

bright very white low power consumption very thin low heat provided with a standard connector for vehicles none no protection from moisture (might be useful if used in a car, though actually meant to be used in a waterproofed area I suppose) Using 4 of these wired in parellel driven by a standard 350... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZjs21 on 11/05/2009

First of these are very bright, i was quite surprised. The price is alright, since you only get one. Once, installed they look amazing, you can clearly see them at night, and im excited to see what they look at at night time. When i received the item it came in the normal dx packaging. I was hopeful ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections