DX » Community » Reviews » T10 39-LED White Light Car Angel Eye (120mm Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVIGORPICTURES on 03/22/2014

- It's big enough to fit on Sony FX-1 72mm lens - It is very bright - Wires are well soldered - Works well even when Voltage drops to aprox. 9V - Worked about 3 hours with 15V and didin't burned away. - Little blue-ish color (but You can fix this in post process) - Ring don't have any mount holes - My ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byimatasic on 12/06/2013

Bright, easy to use, I've had it working for over 100 hours now as a magnifying glass lamp on a AD/DC transformer, and it works like a charm. A bit on the blue side, but thats ok, gives plenty of light. Connects with two wires, easy peasy. At this time, I have had no problems with it. If you need something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byW4LNUT on 08/15/2013

Good price. Compact. It's very bright and the leds are mounted solidly to the ring. led spacing is even and accurate. Comes with a mini connector on the leads. leds are exposed and unprotected, so you'll have to find a suitable way to mount and shield it from the elements or rubbing against anything ... Read more

underside topside

0 0 0

• posted bysepsal2010 on 04/20/2012

Bright white (maybe little bit on blue side) light working voltage is from 8-12 V, so can be used with 9v battery. Ring has solid build, wiring works but not so solid build. Not sealed, so outdoor usage may cause some problems. wiring is not so well made, but works. Going to build macro ring light from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDexterP on 02/27/2012

This thing is really cool ! I bought this for a DYI project : dash dials back-light ;-) I did not start it yet : but I did some tests on it : light up with a single 9v battery : Man its bright ! And with 12v : its off the scale hehe ! So really : ° - Very bright overall lighting ! ° - You can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshiracld on 02/10/2012

- Bright white light - excellent for a DIY light project - The ring feels solid and sturdy - The wires on mine had loose contacts so i had to solder them again - They grow pretty hot... after an hour of usage - Ordered these as a DIY photography macro ring light with sku.25521 - You should use a diffuser ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymybox911 on 09/15/2011

Very bright and homogeneous light. Not blue or yellow either, somewhere in between. I used this to build my own ring light for my SLR: http://www.instructables.com/id/Build-ring-light-for-your-camera/ The solder point for the wire to the ring came loose right away. The wire used feels cheap, or the solder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNygma on 08/17/2010

Very bright and homogeneous light. Not blue or yellow either, somewhere in between. I used this to build my own ring light for my SLR: http://www.instructables.com/id/Build-ring-light-for-your-camera/ Not really, it does what it is supposed to. I tried with multiple power supplies. They all work fine.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoolow61 on 07/12/2010

Really cool led ring. I ordered two of these with no idea on what I was going to use them for. They are really cool and are ready to hook up. I have had them for while and am trying to find somewhere use them. Nothing really. Haven't gotten to use them for a long period of time so hopefully they will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybpalmer on 12/30/2009

This is a great LED light. It is designed for use in a car overhead light, but I found it great for a video light. Generally, a single super bright LED is too painful to look at when mounted on a video or photo camera. This has a bright light, but not painful. When distributed around 39 light points,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections