DX » Community » Reviews » T10 39-LED White Light Car Angel Eye (120mm Diameter)
  • 5 star 8 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVIGORPICTURES on 03/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's big enough to fit on Sony FX-1 72mm lens - It is very bright - Wires are well soldered - Works well even when Voltage drops to aprox. 9V - Worked about 3 hours with 15V and didin't burned away. Cons:- Little blue-ish color (but You can fix this in post... Read more

0 0
  • posted byimatasic on 12/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bright, easy to use, I've had it working for over 100 hours now as a magnifying glass lamp on a AD/DC transformer, and it works like a charm. A bit on the blue side, but thats ok, gives plenty of light. Connects with two wires, easy peasy. Cons:At this time, I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byW4LNUT on 08/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price. Compact. It's very bright and the leds are mounted solidly to the ring. led spacing is even and accurate. Comes with a mini connector on the leads. Cons:leds are exposed and unprotected, so you'll have to find a suitable way to mount and shield it... Read more

underside topside
    0 0
  • posted bysepsal2010 on 04/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bright white (maybe little bit on blue side) light working voltage is from 8-12 V, so can be used with 9v battery. Ring has solid build, wiring works but not so solid build. Cons:Not sealed, so outdoor usage may cause some problems. wiring is not so well made, but works.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDexterP on 02/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This thing is really cool ! I bought this for a DYI project : dash dials back-light ;-) I did not start it yet : but I did some tests on it : light up with a single 9v battery : Man its bright ! And with 12v : its off the scale hehe ! So really : ° - Very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshiracld on 02/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Bright white light - excellent for a DIY light project - The ring feels solid and sturdy Cons:- The wires on mine had loose contacts so i had to solder them again - They grow pretty hot... after an hour of usage OtherThoughts:- Ordered these as a DIY photography macro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymybox911 on 09/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright and homogeneous light. Not blue or yellow either, somewhere in between. I used this to build my own ring light for my SLR: http://www.instructables.com/id/Build-ring-light-for-your-camera/ Cons:The solder point for the wire to the ring came loose r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNygma on 08/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright and homogeneous light. Not blue or yellow either, somewhere in between. I used this to build my own ring light for my SLR: http://www.instructables.com/id/Build-ring-light-for-your-camera/ Cons:Not really, it does what it is supposed to. OtherThoughts:I trie... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoolow61 on 07/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really cool led ring. I ordered two of these with no idea on what I was going to use them for. They are really cool and are ready to hook up. I have had them for while and am trying to find somewhere use them. Cons:Nothing really. Haven't gotten to use them fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybpalmer on 12/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great LED light. It is designed for use in a car overhead light, but I found it great for a video light. Generally, a single super bright LED is too painful to look at when mounted on a video or photo camera. This has a bright light, but not painful. When dist... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections