DX » Community » Reviews » 12V 12-LED Car Brake Signal Light Bulbs - White (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarkbhim on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These lights are bright. Very good for reverse/ tail lights, and emit a very strong white light! Extremely good price (compared to other websites) Does its job very good, NO need to ever change the bulbs (LED's) again, as they have an extremely long lifespan (most have... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytangawiss on 09/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- low cost 2x12 white leds bulb - easy to install (like any other bulb) Cons:-It not seems to be very shiny (less than a normal bulb) except if you are right in the axe of the light... -caution: very fragile stuff: when putting one on my car, the head just disconnect fr... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelidez on 06/18/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good size of the led bulb good matirials fast shiping (on the same orderd day) Even i dident sucsseded making it work the size of the led fitted just fine. Cons:No use for me, l wone a ford focus year 2005 . Trid to swich my brake lamp in my car but not sucsse... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFenacor on 06/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:ENGLISH The price is low and they are very good quality items, they work perfectly all the LEDs I am using for the reverse light and really gives the car a different look while improving illumination. SPANISH Gran Brillo El precio es bajo y son articulos de muy buena ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byselver on 09/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:functions like intended. build quality is fair for the price, and better than more expencive once i have seen around. bright white light, less power consumption (great for camping etc) Cons:little bigger than original, so can be difficult to mount in some holders. could... Read more

0 0
  • posted byint0x80 on 06/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and reliable. Personally I bought it as a low-power replacement for incandescent bulb in the maintenance lamp - it doesn't eat big amperes from the car's battery when the engine is stopped and the generator doesn't work. Cons:It is very dim and has disgust... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydave1443 on 05/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are as advertised and were all received in good condition. They appear to be reliable and functional. They have all the LEDs pointing out the back, so they are directional. They worked adequately for my application which was to replace most of the bulbs i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinterron on 04/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fully compatible (hardware wise) with the normal type of light bulb. Cons:Several things. The led's aren't very bright and shine more green than white. Also the internal resistance does not match that of a normal bulb. When installed to replace the signal ligh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDerRumaene on 09/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it does look very good it is far brighter than a stadnerd 5watt bulb it does look very cool and modern its easy to install it does fit perfectly Cons:i some really small light-housing it couldnt fit due to its size but thats all other people wrote they werent th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjetalis on 08/19/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:these LED are an adequate replacement for the bulbs marked "10W" from my rear turn signals. the Amp measurements on my MultiMeter were 7.5 times lower for the LED, than the original bulb when using about 12-16 volts from my battery charger (my meter won't displa... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections