DX » Community » Reviews » DOS-12-1 AC 100~240V to DC 12V 1A EU Plug Power Adapter - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Ample power from nice package
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byingbe on 08/03/2014

Pros: The right orientation, so that you have a decent chance to use the neighbor outlet in a crowded environment. Easy to open, if you like to do your own integration, just remove 1 screw and pry open :-) Cons: None, really. but it would probably be possible to make it even better fit in tight places. Read more

Impression:Ample power from nice package;

0 0
  • posted byadzacop on 04/02/2014

It works perfectly. It has a led indicator. Cheap (about half the price of a normal charger here in Slovakia), robust, and reliable (so far). I used this to power a led strip. Everything works well. Enclosure cannot be opened. This can make it difficult to repair in the future, but I have no cons for the adapter itself in general. It did come in a rather ... Read more

DC 12V 1A EU Plug
    0 0
  • posted by0bi on 02/28/2014

Works well, and naturally easy to use (plug and play). I use it for my LED strip with dimmable controller. Works even at full power with white light, the adapter gets pretty hot but doesn't lose power. The cord could be longer and the first one I ordered was DOA, though the replacement works fine. Tested that one for several hours at full power and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections