DX » Community » Reviews » LM2596S 20083 Adjustable Power Supply Voltage Regulating / Reducing Module - Blue + Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymyNextGen on 07/02/2014

I bought several of these because they are far superior to using a normal LM317 linear regulator circuit, and they are less expensive in the end anyway. It would cost me more to buy the components to build a 3A linear regulator circuit (2x LM317, capacitors, resistors, potentiometer, protoboard and a heat sinks) than it cost me for one of these buck ... Read more

Input 20V, out 12V Input 20V, out 14V
    2 3
  • posted byBestWest on 06/14/2014

Good, nice and compact device. Very usefull in your own microcontroller prodject. You can set the output voltage very good. This output voltage is very stabel. Take care to connect not a higher power input than 32 Volt. Otherwise the device is broke insite and the input come's direct to the output. On a lot of microcontroller and robotic prodject's ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byerlenmeyer on 05/20/2014

Simply and sturdy board for DIY aplications, ideal to branch to a 12-24V line and reduce to 5 or 3.3V MCU application. Just branch and adjust the tension using the potentiometer. Limited to 2.5 A, means that you must have that current limitation in your proyect. Not sutable for motors or other stuff, but it can be very useful for install a led bar in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydigicon on 04/01/2014

Rugged construction, all components are firmly placed on PCB, the circuit is a combination of common & SMD components, Multi-turn Potentiometer for precision voltage output adjustment, does have two screw holes on PCB for placement, input and output pads are well arranged and easy to work with. None. By consuming at stand by operation about 80mA ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTarantul2000 on 01/02/2014

Very good quality! I enjoy this product. Sheap, small, but working very good! Now I controlling voltage from my robotics tank. In my country this product selling for $5. ----------------------------------------- ??? ???????? ????????????! ??????? ????????! I don't show. Everything works fine. I tested 1.5 hours under a load of 1 Amp. ---------------... Read more

Top view Back view Length Width
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections