DX » Community » Reviews » LM2596S 20083 Adjustable Power Supply Voltage Regulating / Reducing Module - Blue + Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymyNextGen on 07/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought several of these because they are far superior to using a normal LM317 linear regulator circuit, and they are less expensive in the end anyway. It would cost me more to buy the components to build a 3A linear regulator circuit (2x LM317, capacitors, r... Read more

Input 20V, out 12V Input 20V, out 14V
    2 2
  • posted byBestWest on 06/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good, nice and compact device. Very usefull in your own microcontroller prodject. You can set the output voltage very good. This output voltage is very stabel. Cons:Take care to connect not a higher power input than 32 Volt. Otherwise the device is broke insit... Read more

2 1
  • posted byerlenmeyer on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Simply and sturdy board for DIY aplications, ideal to branch to a 12-24V line and reduce to 5 or 3.3V MCU application. Just branch and adjust the tension using the potentiometer. Cons:Limited to 2.5 A, means that you must have that current limitation in your pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydigicon on 04/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Rugged construction, all components are firmly placed on PCB, the circuit is a combination of common & SMD components, Multi-turn Potentiometer for precision voltage output adjustment, does have two screw holes on PCB for placement, input and output pads are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTarantul2000 on 01/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good quality! I enjoy this product. Sheap, small, but working very good! Now I controlling voltage from my robotics tank. In my country this product selling for $5. ----------------------------------------- ??? ???????? ????????????! ??????? ????????! Cons:... Read more

Top view Back view Length Width
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections