DX » Community » Reviews » LM2596S 20083 Adjustable Power Supply Voltage Regulating / Reducing Module - Blue + Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect muito bom Muy bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhmazzini on 07/02/2015

Muy recomendable. Funciona muy bien y regula la tension en forma efectiva. Muy byeno para usar en el automovil.

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bymosfetnz on 06/28/2015

Does what it's supposed to. I bought one to test it out and am happy so grabbed five more so I'll have one on hand when needed rather than have to order and wait for delivery.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydejdx on 06/23/2015

Recommended!

0 0 0

• posted byalexmipt on 06/16/2015

Bad connections, poor quality components, but works as intended.

0 0 0

• posted bythekwijbio on 05/28/2015

Pros: Small enough for little projects. Easily adjustable voltage. Well labeled. Initially consistent voltage output. Clean DC signal compared to other simple regulators. Cons: Poor quality components or connections. Both units I purchased started to hiss, pop, and sizzle. They failed within of a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytr3intaydos on 05/27/2015

Pros: Compact, more than the image used in the description. Stable output if stable input. Cons: potentiometer kind of hard to turn. Other: Careful with the use of this, if the input goes to high the voltage goes directly to the output and thats not good.

Impression:perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byjapti on 05/25/2015

Просто, компактно, надежно! Точно такой же преобразователь выписывал из Москвы. Здесь он стоит в 10!!! раз дешевле. Только пересылка шла чуть подольше.

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byJmasousa on 04/30/2015

PROS: Easy to use, simple smart useful electronics, good price. COUNT: could have a powered version to allow plus current. Good purchase considering the price to have a flexible power supply.

0 0 0

• posted byHadrDisk on 04/28/2015

Za 50 korun asi nepší a kompaktnější stabilizátor doma neuděláte :)) napětí to drží poměrně slušně (dle multimetru absolutně stabilní ale oscilo nemám )

0 0 0

• posted byhiteule on 04/28/2015

The quality was good. I use it to converting 12v to 5v to powered a raspberry pi. The voltage was stable and the circuit is not hot.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: