DX » Community » Reviews » LM2596S 20083 Adjustable Power Supply Voltage Regulating / Reducing Module - Blue + Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect cool Small
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFuka77 on 08/04/2016

Pros, Good quality components, well soldered, works as advertised. Cons. Would work better with a heat spreader

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bylss83 on 07/15/2016

Pros: Really cheap. Good materials. It is tiny. It gives stable voltages. Cons: It took ages to arrive.

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byfatzak on 07/14/2016

I use input voltage of 12V and i was able to get a perfect 5V ouput it works for me. cons: you need a voltmeter to calibrate the output voltage any time u change the input voltage to another value

Works Perfect for me Works Perfect for me

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byWatase on 06/26/2016

Pros; Incredibly small, will easily fit most projects Variable output voltage Inexpensive Cons; Can't think of any Have used these in the past for multiple projects and have never had one fail on me. Be careful not to reverse the input polarity though or you will blow components (ask me how I... Read more

Impression:good,excellent,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byminano on 06/14/2016

This device work perfect. Form my solar panel I charge my phone without problems. Input 22-15 V DC (weather conditions) output constant 5.01 V DC!

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byMatthew1986 on 05/29/2016

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Many turn potentiometer allows very accurate adjustment of power and it does appear to be accurate over time with only a single adjustment. Offers a wide range of adjustment. Does not heat up excessively even... Read more

Adjustable voltage source

Impression:perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymykikia on 04/20/2016

This unit is worth buying. I don't think one can build this cheaper than the selling price of this item. I intend buying a few more. It saved me the hassle of building one. The build quality is good as well.

Impression:excellent,Saves Time!;

0 0 0

• posted byslamto on 04/01/2016

Easily adjustable power supply that has very good regulation on the output. The trim-pot can be removed, there is a spot to solder down a fixed value resistor (0805 size package) if you want to make sure the voltage on the output to precisely stay where you want it. FYI: 1.0 kOhm gives you 5.02V... Read more

nice small switching supply that is perfect!

0 0 0

• posted byandreiRCW on 03/28/2016

Pros: excellent power module. (DC-DC converter). Easy to adjust. Verified with pro voltage meter and scope. Stable output. Very good screw fix connectors. Stable. Does not heat up much. Cons: none

0 0 0

• posted by8813347 on 03/15/2016

Really good module, medium quality. Pros: Really accurate, Wide range, affidability. Cons: None till now.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere