DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz 14dBi Flat Panel Antenna for Wifi/Wireless Network
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byferblaz on 12/10/2013

High range, better performance than other similar products i bought, small and powerfull, the price is good. works perfectly with my kassens rt3070 that i have bought here The conector is in the midle of back side if you want to put a stick you cant. Its mandatory to have got a cable N male to RP-SMA ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHeadmaster on 03/23/2010

This Antenna is a great buy if you are into listening to Decypting WEP, WPA, WPA2. It receives twice as much as more expensive WiFi panels. Works great with my ALFA card. Going to try it on my 1 Watt when get time. Range should be very good indeed. The with this product is the location of the N-connector ... Read more

0 0 9

• posted bylmnewey on 01/04/2010

This Antenna will surprise you i purchased this as a secondary antenna to one which i bought at jaycar to my surprise it actually receives twice as much as the more expensive Jaycar model(both chinese made)works perfectly with (SKU 30605) High Power 802.11b/g wifi USB Adapter, for Example a network approx ... Read more

0 0 10

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections