There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Review:Great!!

posted by lmnewey on 01/04/2010
    10 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

This Antenna will surprise you i purchased this as a secondary antenna to one which i bought at jaycar to my surprise it actually receives twice as much as the more expensive Jaycar model(both chinese made)works perfectly with (SKU 30605) High Power 802.11b/g wifi USB Adapter, for Example a network approx 1/2 KM away i got -72 dBm with jaycar antenna and -58 dBm reading's from this one, these measurments came from airodump and kismet

The only Problem a have with this product is the location of the N-connector it is inline with the centre of the bracket meaing in my case it had to be at the top of the pole wich is a problem since you would need a pole per antenna if you intend to use more that one, which i do. its also a pity that DX doesnt stock the N to Rsma adapters?? perhaps time for a product suggestion??

I couldn't help my self i had to pull it apart inside i found a large PCB wich only sit around 6mm of the base reflector. the pcb itself seems to have four printed panels joint to each other by a very fine line to the N connector seems very basic but works very very well

This is a very cheap antenna that works great i would suggest this to anyone wanting to increase the range of there network or even make a long distance bridge of some kind, but be sure you are able to obtain the correct fittings to connect your access point of wireless device

Post comment

DX Everywhere