DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Flip Case for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite - Brown
Customer’s impression:
nice perfect Very nice Great quality Muy buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byomnis73 on 07/10/2015

Both the product and delivery were in accordance to what was promised. My only criticism is the price, which is in the higher end. This is my second order from DX and in both cases, I've been happy!

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byrndp0gynlrv2a on 07/08/2015

Looks great, but can't say much about long term quality so far, but I expect it to hold up fairly well since its split leather with some polyurethane on top. Better than regular faux leather. Fits the product great and keeps my battery consumption down (I think).

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bykamuipablo on 06/08/2015

This product is the best for my kindle (Kindle Paperwhite 2014), it has a perfect fit, also has a magnet that turn it on and off when open it and close it, respectively. The quality is excellent, like PU or leather imitation. It let's you fold the cover to the back of the kindle and read it with... Read more

Impression:Excellent quality,Perfect fit,Original Replica;

0 0 0

• posted byhasanbarbarus on 05/06/2015

There is only just one word to say for the product is that PERFECT. Really really perfect...

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byweinzerl on 01/27/2015

fits perfect for (at least) the "old" kindle paperweight. pro: * fits & you can operate your kindle as supposed. no cutting edges. * nice leather(like?) material * real robust * turns kindle on when opened con: * couldn't find any so far.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bythinhthan on 01/20/2015

Pros: good material, no different from the amazon official case for 25% of the price! Con: delivery time is quite slow (but that is expected with free shipping)!

Impression:Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byAcardoaolima on 01/02/2015

In Brazil the original case is US$ 56 so i decided to try this case, and i'm really impressed. No cons at all

Impression:Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byputufua on 12/14/2014

Pros: Buena calidad a buen precio. Cons: No ajustaba bien, hubo que cortar ligeramente el forro parte abajo para buen ajuste. Nada dificil con un cutter. Estaria bien un cierre.

Impression:Muy práctico-;

0 0 0

• posted byleleco07 on 11/28/2014

It is nice looking and practical, the leather looks almost real and has a nice redish color. The magnet on the lid could be a little more efficient, though.

Impression:good useful;

0 0 0

• posted byfgrillo on 11/26/2014

I'm am impressed with the quality of this case. It is very lightweight so doesn't add too much weight to your paperwhite, has a good touch, the inside part is soft and good to hold when flipped backwards to read. Another amazing feature is, when you close the case, you kindle sleeps, when you it... Read more

Impression:Great quality,Fancy looking;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere