DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Flip Case for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite - Brown
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysatchb on 07/08/2014

Great quality and low price. It awakes the device when you open it and puts it back to sleep when you close it, this is very useful and convenient. It's also light, it doesn't add too much weight. Nothing that I can think of. although I have owned for just a week. Good looking cover. The texture is very nice, it has a nice feel to the touch. The color ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrikr21 on 06/25/2014

buena calidad, se ajusta al tamaño mencionado. comodo a la mano, imprescindible cuando se tiene un kindle y lo quieres cuidar. buenas opciones de colores, cuidado a la hora de seleccionar el modelo del kindle, ya que varía entre el 5 y paperwhite lo he ocupado por una semana y no he detectado ningun inconveniente hasta ahora, todo funciona ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAl3xmusic on 06/04/2014

Is a Cheap product with a good quality. When I close my kindel, the case power down it automatically, and power up it when you open the case and it is great! Nothing to say about cons. Only the shipping time, but it's ok if you don't have rush. I Think that is a good product for protect your kindle and carry the e-book in your bag safety. Only good ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRiddervold on 02/18/2014

Looks and feels like real leather, clean design and powers on and off the Kindle when opened and closed. Has Kindle written on both sides of front cover which gives it a genuine look. It feels slim and smooth. Not real leather and front cover can feel a tiny bit limp. This is not an issue and is just for picky users to notice. Would be great if it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySvvimX on 11/28/2013

My paperwhite fit to this case perfectly. Just click and it holds in it even upside down. Magnet in case turn on and off my kindle, as it suppose to. Brown leather is very nice. Very slim and small, add almost nothing to origin size of kindle. When case is closed, nothing hold it closed. So, when you turn closed case upside down, it will self open. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections