DX » Community » Reviews » Smallest MicroSD TransFlash TF SD/SDHC USB 2.0 Card Reader Keychain
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJeffreyCK on 02/10/2013

This is an absolutely great product. It allows you to put a large micoSD card in it and use it as a USB key. It fits perfectly on a key-chain. I use this with a small quick release clip with my keys and it adds no extra bulk to my pocket. -If you are the type of person that looses things, especially small things you may loose it. -Not the fastest USB ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeikiwai on 02/04/2013

It's easy to put the micro SD in and very easy to put the SD out cause there is a little target for help. I like the blue light when accessing to the micro SD card. Maybe the blue light for someone, but for me, I was looking for that ! Take care, it's so small that you can lose it ! Add a string (a small one). It's a no name product and seems to better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymausaka on 01/07/2013

Small size make it easily attacheable anywere. Cover protects the card. mine got wet a couple of times and still working perfectly. Cover can be easily lost. It should came with a strap or even a keychain ring . I made a small hole in the top of the cover to pass trough the strap and attached it to the reader. Now i can let it in my keychain with no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrichardfg on 01/04/2013

Very small even with blue LED and works very well. I'm using it with a 16gb card and it works perfectly. Has hole for lanyard, use it in the neck to have q always accurate. Great product, buy will not regret. I intend to buy more. It has nothing against, very good product and good quality. It is lightweight, portable, easy to use and can be taken within ... Read more

Adaptador Adaptador SD
    0 0
  • posted bydxcom on 07/31/2012

Really great item. Even smaller than the 1-piece micro drives that are now being sold in stores. And it does work with 32GB cards. Blue LED activity light. Tiny hole for lanyard. Card fits snug. Cap fits snug. The tip of the card is protected on this white reader, compared to the black reader. There is a tiny ejector on thie white one while the black ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynl0pvm on 07/22/2012

I am using this in my car in combination with a samsung 32GB Micro SDHC card. It works perfectly fine and the transfer rates are okay. The blue light is functional and not distracting. - It has an eject button for getting your Micro SDHC card out. - Pushing in the Samsung 32GB Micro SDHC card is a little difficult because of the edge of the card. But ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrighteousrob on 07/14/2011

I wasn't sure what to expect with the last couple I ordered not working at all but being desperate for a decent nano sized micro sd card reader I tried this out and am glad I did. Works great, Same size as other nano receivers, micro sd card sits completely flush inside of the device and the device fits firmly inside a laptop usb port and works great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamf66 on 05/03/2011

The white plastic has a nice matte finish that I greatly prefer to the glossy plastic that's on most electronics nowadays. All of the text is straight and the diagram on the connector showing how to put in a micro SD card is cool. I really like the yellow piece of plastic used to eject the micro SD cards. The only con that I can think of is the risk ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypwohair on 09/30/2010

These are very compact, which is exactly what I was looking for. Very easy to install the micro SDHC card. These do not have a lanyard - but I can make one out of beading wire. I don't need dedicated USB drives anymore. If something goes wrong with these, you can remove the memory card and insert it into a media reader and recover the information on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomy984 on 09/24/2010

works with my 16gb micro sd ok, has a blue status led (on = idle, flickering = working), has a very clever way of inserting microsd (into usb plug), all in all good idea and good manufacturing. Very tiny is mabye little slow (bot not uncommon to usb card reader), doesn't include a lanyard (but there is a hole provided for that) there is also a black ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections