DX » Community » Reviews » World's Smallest MicroSD TransFlash TF SD/SDHC USB 2.0 Card Reader Keychain
Customer’s impression:
Very good Useful handy Small MicroSD TransFlash
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byremepedidos on 01/07/2015

It's small and very easy to use. -It's very cheap for a microSD reader. -It does read my 4 gb hc microSD, witch some expensive readers don't read for some reason. -Build quality is nice and proper. -

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byChuzopou on 12/27/2014

Pros: Small and it works perfectly. Cons: Maybe it is very small, take care to save it in a sure place because I have lost it several times

Impression:Small MicroSD TransFlash;

0 0 0

• posted bymarrajon on 12/08/2014

Very useful, well designed, with blue led light. Only bad, not USB 3.0. I've bought several of these

Impression:Very good;

1 0 0

• posted byrsierpe on 11/25/2014

Pros: Looks nice, works as advertised, and once installed is almost invisible because of its very little size. Cons: It's a bit hard to remove since its way too tiny, a victim of its own success. Conclusion: Great for what i needed it, which was a very tiny external usb storage or card reader for... Read more

Impression:Useful,handy;

0 0 0

• posted byljauna on 04/15/2014

The product is good and the packaging is better. This is a nice little microSD USB reader. It's fast and easy to use. The package can be opened and closed. You can keep the product there ... I agree but I think there are cheaper product with the same features ... I have used it with 3 memories on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byglitch437870 on 09/28/2013

Super tiny micro SD reader. Handles every card I've tried so far. from 1GB to 8GB. It is very unobtrusive. It does what you expect of it. I use them to boot alternate operating systems on my guest room computer and on my laptop when new distributions I'm curious about are released. can be easily... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byriven78 on 09/13/2013

Really small USB MicroSD/Transflash. makes it useful in your pocket, - Read up to 32Gb on SDHC! Looks great on a keychain.It has a blue LED for feedback. It has a hole for string. Doesn't include a string. It's so short, it's hard to grab it to pull it out. You could lose the cap if you're not a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyurifranzoni on 07/04/2013

Excellent size and price. It reads my Micro SDHC without any hassles. It almost disappears when installed on my car's radio USB port. None I can think of. Maybe the blue led could be removed or replaced by another color...? Nah, don't need something like that :) It fits perfectly on my car's dash... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalvarobraz on 06/25/2013

Very small, very discrete, almost dissapeared in my renault logan dashboard O&M sound system That is why I bought it , to carry MP3 in my car sound system. Very fast and beautiful tiny blue light. This light only blinks when need to be read by system , what does not occurs very frequently, in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by51eduardo on 06/17/2013

It is really the SMALLEST microsd transflash card reader, it works perfectly, you just have to plug your SD card inside it, and than u have a very small "pen drive" that you can choose how many mega bytes it will have by choosing the SD. Another Pro is that you can use as a keychain or... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections