DX » Community » Reviews » World's Smallest MicroSD TransFlash TF SD/SDHC USB 2.0 Card Reader Keychain
  • 5 star 66 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byljauna on 04/15/2014

The product is good and the packaging is better. This is a nice little microSD USB reader. It's fast and easy to use. The package can be opened and closed. You can keep the product there ... I agree but I think there are cheaper product with the same features ... I have used it with 3 memories and only one does not work but did not work on my smartphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglitch437870 on 09/28/2013

Super tiny micro SD reader. Handles every card I've tried so far. from 1GB to 8GB. It is very unobtrusive. It does what you expect of it. I use them to boot alternate operating systems on my guest room computer and on my laptop when new distributions I'm curious about are released. can be easily lost if dropped. Luckily I ordered 4. I knocked one off ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byriven78 on 09/13/2013

Really small USB MicroSD/Transflash. makes it useful in your pocket, - Read up to 32Gb on SDHC! Looks great on a keychain.It has a blue LED for feedback. It has a hole for string. Doesn't include a string. It's so short, it's hard to grab it to pull it out. You could lose the cap if you're not careful. Gets a little hot.be careful when connecting to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyurifranzoni on 07/04/2013

Excellent size and price. It reads my Micro SDHC without any hassles. It almost disappears when installed on my car's radio USB port. None I can think of. Maybe the blue led could be removed or replaced by another color...? Nah, don't need something like that :) It fits perfectly on my car's dash radio. I use it with a 16 GB micro SDHC card and that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvarobraz on 06/25/2013

Very small, very discrete, almost dissapeared in my renault logan dashboard O&M sound system That is why I bought it , to carry MP3 in my car sound system. Very fast and beautiful tiny blue light. This light only blinks when need to be read by system , what does not occurs very frequently, almost only in music changes . Better than expected. Almost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by51eduardo on 06/17/2013

It is really the SMALLEST microsd transflash card reader, it works perfectly, you just have to plug your SD card inside it, and than u have a very small "pen drive" that you can choose how many mega bytes it will have by choosing the SD. Another Pro is that you can use as a keychain or you can put in your cellphone. The only con is that it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBjMckay on 06/05/2013

Perfect size to hold a micro SD Card. Once plugged into the usb port, it keeps out of the way. The micro SD card pops in and out really easy. No mess at all. Nice build quality. The cap protects the reader really well. No cord to attach to. It can go missing if you dont keep it attached to something. Really nice and practical. I use it on my car stereo.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylintaba on 06/02/2013

Small enought to but it to my pencil case, and its always with me in the university, so I can put my notes, files, and everything to my phone. Much faster than the cable connection. Interesting, but really nice solution to put in and take out the microsd card. Its extremly easy to learn how to. Useable as a portable card reader, or just a flash drive,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAleX30003 on 05/19/2013

Small price, small convenient size, support for MicroSD memory card and TF card, comfortable and pleasant indication work. Easy to use on most devices, be it a computer, netbook, or a phone that supports USB. A little inconvenient to remove the protective cap. I take a few months, always carry around in my pocket. Helps me out all the time. Ordered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by4DC2B2 on 05/14/2013

Tiny size makes it useful in your pocket, in your purse or wallet, in your glovebox, or anywhere else that you just want to keep spare storage available. It's small enough to go almost completely unnoticed in your USB-capable car stereo, making it ideal for holding music to play in your car. It looks like a tiny USB thumb driver, but since it's actually ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections