DX » Community » Reviews » World's Smallest MicroSD TransFlash TF SD/SDHC USB 2.0 Card Reader Keychain
  • 5 star 66 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Apparantly not for Micro SD

posted by switchdoctor on 06/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I do not have any TF cards, so I am not able to offer any "pro's" for this device, which I purchased for it's claimed ability to read microSD and microSDHC cards.

Cons:

It DOES not read MicroSD's, well- actually they dont fit into the port. It does "add a device" and a drive letter. Even with modification to "force" the microSD card into the adapter, it still does not read the memory card (yeah, I used very cheap one for that test!)

OtherThoughts:

The packaging apparantly is misleading in the first degree. And I ordered two of them which is a double letdown. I am only assuming it works on TF (don't have any of them!)

Bottomline:

If TF is what you need, its probably the coolest thing you will have (if it in fact does work on TF.) But it is CERTAINLY not a MICRO SD ADAPTER as advertised, and even with mechanical modifications to allow the card to enter the slot- it still does not read it. (modded reader is not returnable now of course!)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections