DX » Community » Reviews » TMC Protective EVA Camera Storage Bag for Gopro Hero 4/3+ / HERO3 / HERO2 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThebeastST on 05/09/2014

Semi-hard case that will keep your GoPro, a mount, two batteries and a remote control. This is merely to assist you with keeping everything organized. Will NOT protect from water! Took it to a rafting trip and although it did float a bit- things got pretty watery soon enough. Might have chosen the waterproof ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymynameizandy on 04/13/2014

Great storage option. A lot more organized than tossing everything in a bag. The foam cut outs fit 2 batteries, 2 add on accessories, 1 camera with case, and the pouch hold a back door, sd cards or maybe your keys, or thin wallet. It makes it easy to take the gopro around for little trips. None none ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelixgonzalezci on 03/21/2014

It's a little bit smaller than I expected but in the end that's a good thing for it. I usually storage on it: my gopro hero 3, 2 batteries, the remote control, a protective lens, another backdoor, the usb cable and... basicly that's it. No scratches and no lost matterial having it all together. The outside ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJiachyi on 03/04/2014

This storage bag keeps your gopro, remote, external batteries(up to 2 excluding 1 inside the camera) neat and tidy, as well as protecting them from scratches. It allows to you carry your gopro and accessories out without afraid to lose any parts. Price is very much afforable as compared to original ones.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycyclonsurf on 02/04/2014

-Está muy bien fabricado, las terminaciones perfectas y la cremallera cierra a la perfección. -La esponja que viene por dentro acoge muy bien mi Hero 3, y transportarla en este estuche es una maravilla. -No he encontrado ningún inconveniente aún, aconsejo su compra, ya que el precio ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAzram on 01/18/2014

A good storage bag and its fits good for my GoPro Hero 3+ Black even with the underwater casing on. Pretty good, tough, durable material and it sure made to last long and withstand shocks if dropped. Compartments shown are correct and fits for my extra batteries, mounts, charger, Wifi Remote and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoctizip on 01/15/2014

Good build quality and sturdy construction. Good camera positioning and protection, all needed accesories fit nice and seem to have good protection. none It fits a small range of accessories (charging cable for remote and camera, two batteries or one plus memory cards, a small mount part and thats it)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiscoburg on 11/12/2013

Good protection and ease of transport, good quality, sturdy. Size of the case, should have more slots. Very good case to have to store, protect and transport the GoPro Hero 3+ camera and also some of the accessories like the case, batt, cable etc. Toughness of the case is also good as it protects the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections