DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Elephant Blue Light LED Flashlight with Sound Effects (3*AG10)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGlomerus on 03/07/2013

Good feeling, when in hands - soft touch, adequate building quality. Realistic and loud elephant horn sound! LED is very very blue, but lits bright and you can use it as a torch, if horn is suitable at the moment. Battery compartment door do not fits good to the main body Very good present for a Pal! The item is suitable as a key holder, but has rather ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicofx on 12/12/2012

- Cute and cheap product. - Works as a flashlight in reduced spaces (like a car) - The elephant I received is not the same one posted in DX page, it was a different model. - The package in which I received the elephant was not the best one (just a simple bag), no box, no pack, nothing but the plastic bag. - Quality seems not be the top of line. My girlfriend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenergizerdel on 09/19/2012

This elephant is extremely cute and fits nicely in your hand. A child or female would love it. It is more a toy than a light and you have to hold the button down to keep the light on. The blue light also flickers a bit too much although it's not flashing. Unfotunately when I received mine the keyring was completely rusted and had left rust marks on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPinkicecream on 02/29/2012

Build quality seems to be sturdy. The elephant itself is very cute and chubby. Perfect for an elephant lover! The description says it is supposed to be a blue LED light and mine came with a white light. Not a problem, but different than what I was expecting. The elephant "sound effects" get old really fast. I wish it didn't make the noise ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJXM003 on 08/15/2011

Got it as a gift for my girlfriend since she loves elephants, she practically hopped in place and clapped when she saw it and said AWWWWWWW. doesnt REALLY sound like a elephant kind of like a dinosaur or something lol but she didnt really seem to notice. also a tiny bit difficult to pull the head back to light it up wish there was a way to disable the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybobracing on 07/16/2011

i bought it for a birthday suprice for my sister which loves elephants! So i thought this one would be cool! Well when i give it to her everyone on the party was playing with it ;) WOW cool it gives light and WOW it makes sound ;) All the old people thought it was COOL ;) so i made a good impression with it. Nothing at all. Just perfect! Dont flash ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasterxploder on 03/09/2011

this is a perfect gift for kids.. thats obiously because they love the light and sound.. - build quality is perfect and this is really soft looks greats and strong.. there is only one Con.. and is when you push the button the sound of this elephant makes that the led blink.. or in a simply words the light is not constant only when the sound stop for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredheadedwonder on 01/02/2011

Super cute :) The elephant is tiny - the perfect size for a keychain! The light is also very bright. It is great for finding the right key for your door in the dark, playing with the cat, or finding your way in the dark. It makes a supposedly elephant noise every time the light comes on, but it sounds more like a tyrannosaurus rex. Kind of funny at ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections