DX » Community » Reviews » AULA BE FIRE 3 Color Backlit USB Wired 104-Key Gaming Keyboard - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySchiefer on 07/03/2014

- Amazing keyboard with 3 distinct colours. Blue, Red, Pink (Although it looks more purple) - Can also fade colour from off to on - Has a high colour brightness, low colour brightness, and off colour - Every key is lit - Rubber feet could be more grippy - Could be more colour choices - Kind of high price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArturoSj on 03/06/2014

This is a very good keyboard, easy to use, it feels good and soft, the leds are awesome and you can change it and change de lightness too. This keyboard has all the necessary to be gaming keyboard. It is very light and it doesnt slip. It really makes me want to use it all the time. It has only 3 colors ... Read more

2 0 1

• posted byJoxxon on 02/26/2014

Its goodlooking, functions well and is quite small compared to other gaming boards due to lacking macro keys and other function buttons. Its biggest pro is that the lighting is realy well made and bright. Good and working functios. The keyboard does'nt feel very sturdy but does the job, i'll give it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRiddler418 on 02/18/2014

Well made, nice looking, compact, I like the fact you can change the LED colors. I've read that the plastic quality was so-so but it is more than acceptable to my taste. minor scratches on some keys, keys are a little soft to my taste but overall manageable I don't how long I can expect to keep this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bya2net on 01/02/2014

the touch is awesome and very good.... all the buttons are well responsive the led lightning is amazing and very helpful in night situations... all the colors are well showed and there is a fading option which is awesome the only thing i have against it is the language which is only English... i have ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections