DX » Community » Reviews » AULA BE FIRE 3 Color Backlit USB Wired 104-Key Gaming Keyboard - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent None Awesome! Nice materials Packaged well
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9520624 on 07/01/2015

Great Item, Good Value

Impression:Awesome!;

0 0 0

• posted by9221317 on 04/17/2015

lo recomiendo 100% es muy bueno y bonito, por el precio esta regalado, saludos

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9141621 on 04/15/2015

It's a great keyboard for the price. Don't expect a 300$ keyboard for the price but it's ok. The materials are just ok, not incredible but I do believe they'll last a lot. As for the functions, they all work as described. It's pretty comfortable and looks wonderful. Please notice: it's an english... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNeladin on 03/21/2015

The Keyboard is gr8, 3x color its trly rly gr8 i am very happy to have it now, and my friends love it too coz they come to my home and play games :D

0 0 0

• posted byjtepper on 12/30/2014

My son loves this gaming keyboard for his Steam games. Much better than the previous one that came with his computer. The keys respond better and it looks great.

Impression:Nice materials,Packaged well,pro gamer;

0 0 0

• posted by8786263 on 11/22/2014

The backlighting is fantastic. Those pictures are not Photoshopped, people--the keyboard's lighting really can be that bright and clear. Every key is well-lit and easy to read. You are getting your money's worth. The lighting can be adjusted between red, blue, and purple, and the light itself can... Read more

Impression:Awesome!;

0 0 0

• posted byBiodisk on 10/03/2014

pros - well built, nice visual. Nice price. cons - wide keyboard. About 3 % wider than the regular ones i use to work. It makes me miss some keys while i am typing, but, in little time people can get used to it.

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byMortalWombat44 on 08/14/2014

Pros: Bright backlight in three different colours Comes with eight transparent keys and a tool for replacing keys Made of good material Arrived quicker than expected Cons: Box was a bit damaged when received, but no damage to the product Still some plastic left from the mold on the keys - not a a... Read more

Impression:Seriously awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byraires on 07/24/2014

The lighting is awesome. I love the fact that I can choose between 3 colors and I also love the 2 different color brightness function and the pulsing function, although the pulsing function would be awesome if, when the computer turns to screensaver mode, the keyboard would start the pulsing Now,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWhereAngelsDare on 07/11/2014

All in all a great keyboard for the price. I've had it for about 5 months I guess, and shows no signs of problems. Its not a mechanical keyboard, but it does the job for me just fine. It has 3 color settings, but the lights at the top right corner don't change from the initial blue color(Num, and... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: