DX » Community » Reviews » 20112 6A 2-Round-Pin Plug Power Adapters - Black + Silver (125~250V)
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaafvstam on 05/19/2014

Bundled package with five plugs to convert your United States (two flat pin plugs, 110V) to Europe (two round pin plugs, 220V) power adapters. Just plug in your US plug with the adapter into the EU wall box. Fits several (also the deeper, grounded wall mounts). No cons found, what can you expect for the money. Even so it does what it should do. Fits ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRobsdeal on 03/27/2014

The adapters work very well in the sense that US type plugs fit well into the slots and also there are no loose center screws or other surprises because the build quality is good and the plastic is also of resistant quality so these adapters are great for the job to do. A slight con can be this one....when inserting into a wall outlet the round pins ... Read more

Adapters in plastic bag Close up of single adapter
    2 0
  • posted byathensgr1 on 03/26/2014

Small, does what it's supposed to.This is great flat to round power plug convertor. It is just metal and plastic, fit just fine and it does what it is made fore. It is small so you can leave it on your plug no cons Small, works flawless, perfect fit with flat plugs from chargers, etc ordered from DX. Very very cheap!. with this Flat to Round Power Plug ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerkanD on 03/17/2014

Very cheap, and more than enough for the average user in one package! The plastic is hard and can be dropped without breaking. As the price is cheap, these also feel cheap. But as long as you don't move the cord too much, it will be fine. They come off the socket quite easily. It's pretty good they make these for so cheap. In Europe, they cost quite ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjalbatross on 03/13/2014

Cheap. Nice build quality. Fits perfectly (doesn't fall off) Easy to repair (one screw and it's opened) Anyway I don't plan opening it. None at all. Great product if you need one. Cheaper to order five of them than one five times. (Following text doesn't describe this product.) (I need to write 500 symbols to post this review but there are no cons and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteddy81 on 03/11/2014

Product is very great built and I was actually surprised by the built of itself. It fits perfectly to adapters and it is not too loosen fit. This power adapter stays on the plug even if you pull it out the wall. Even though I was waiting for item to get in stock, this was worth waiting. Now I don't have to think where do I have an adapter, I can just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byistvan.jablonkai on 02/28/2014

Quality of adapters is excellent, good quality plastic. Plugs firmly "clack" when putting on a US plug and does not fall apart, not even when plugged in a wall socket. There are no cons. Took some time to arrive but it is normal. Always keep some in spare! I will always keep some of these adapters at home . When ordering electrical devices ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaburu on 12/30/2013

This plugs are made in medium qualuty, but enough for their purpose. They are ideal for all your items you have bought in dx with flat pin. if your fort from the strip,inside welding may break. Other cons is that if you have few less space, add this power adapter and you may be that it will top with the wardrobe or something Inside soldering could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybi01289 on 12/20/2013

Great little adaptor, make with nice plastic, easy to use, and something you shall have always in your case when you are travelling around Europe. Non so far, I have been using them since two years ago. They are very well finished, and at this price, you have no excuse to have yours! I use to buy a lot of electronics in the USA, and the socket in Europe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarvehell on 12/09/2013

Thight and Nice fit towards Power supplies and other items with flat plug. Low price and good build quality. much better than i expected in front of arrival, and can recomend it. None, this item are just as good you can get them for the price... I bought similar Product earlier and paid more for that, this one have a tighter fit and feels more solid ... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections