DX » Community » Reviews » 20112 6A 2-Round-Pin Plug Power Adapters - Black + Silver (125~250V)
  • 5 star 14 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Very good Excelente Not perfect siempre necesarios! but it helps
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTempest83 on 09/18/2014

Pros: It is a very good value for the money. They fit the Brazilian Standard without any problems. build quality is nice as well. They fit very firmly when attached. Look and feel safe to use. Cons: I would prefer them in the white color, didn't find them with that option. Other Thoughts: Totaly Worth it if you have flat pins on your cables and new/... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0
  • posted byDaveTLV on 09/11/2014

It works good, the quality is good enough. You will always need one of those, I think this was the best deal so far. The Only cons was the time I had to wait to get this product, They have told me that it will take less than a month and wasnt true. Read more

Product as expected

0 0
  • posted byjosafa35 on 08/22/2014

very good, satisfacion. Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0
  • posted bylucascampu20 on 08/08/2014

estos adaptadores, siempre son necesarios para cualquier tipo de circunstancias , siempre van a faltar, recomiendo esto a todos los que siempre compran cosas con distintos adaptadores. funcionan muy bien y se ven q son de calidad. saludos a todos los q ven esto. Read more

Impression:siempre necesarios!;

0 0
  • posted byYanazake on 08/01/2014

PROS: It will fit the hexagon sockets perfectly, and provide enough reach for the flat connections that aren't available everywhere. Just as advertised. The hard cover can be removed, thanks to a screw under it. If anything wrong happens with it, you can check inside. It is cheap. Cons: The material seems to be simple hard plastic. I hoped for a more ... Read more

Impression:Not perfect, but it helps;

0 0
  • posted bydusandz on 07/31/2014

Attaches to the plug very tightly. Unlike many other adapters this one does not stay in socket when you unplug your device, it stays on the cable. Very useful for Europeans who like to buy cheap electronics overseas. Pros: Very cheap and works just fine Cons: A bit ugly design, but it doesn't really matter Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarthag on 07/27/2014

Standard no frills converter, works well! You can tell they are cheaply made - but they ARE cheap to buy...my guess is if you need to plug and unplug a lot then they will wear out and break. BUT if you've just moved and need lots of converters that will stay plugged in for devices that don't move then these are cheap and functional. Pro: fit tightly ... Read more

Impression:Seems great so far...;

0 0
  • posted byaafvstam on 05/19/2014

Bundled package with five plugs to convert your United States (two flat pin plugs, 110V) to Europe (two round pin plugs, 220V) power adapters. Just plug in your US plug with the adapter into the EU wall box. Fits several (also the deeper, grounded wall mounts). No cons found, what can you expect for the money. Even so it does what it should do. Fits ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRobsdeal on 03/27/2014

The adapters work very well in the sense that US type plugs fit well into the slots and also there are no loose center screws or other surprises because the build quality is good and the plastic is also of resistant quality so these adapters are great for the job to do. A slight con can be this one....when inserting into a wall outlet the round pins ... Read more

Adapters in plastic bag Close up of single adapter
    2 0
  • posted byathensgr1 on 03/26/2014

Small, does what it's supposed to.This is great flat to round power plug convertor. It is just metal and plastic, fit just fine and it does what it is made fore. It is small so you can leave it on your plug no cons Small, works flawless, perfect fit with flat plugs from chargers, etc ordered from DX. Very very cheap!. with this Flat to Round Power Plug ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections