DX » Community » Reviews » 20112 6A 2-Round-Pin Plug Power Adapters - Black + Silver (125~250V)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Excelente Not perfect This product has already received.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJaccodejong on 10/31/2014

What is there to say about such a simple product? it does what it should do, and for a decent price neatly packed five in a bag and black with chrome and fits well in the Dutch power outlets. :-) ;-) Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byedupteles on 09/24/2014

This product has already received. Read more

Impression:Very good,This product has already received.;

0 0 0

• posted byalbertofern on 09/24/2014

Cumplen perfectamente su cometido. Simples y sencillos pero eficaces y funcionales. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byBurhan2300 on 09/24/2014

Pros: Work fine and it is cheap. I use it for my solding machine, that I also bought from DX. It had a US plug, so I just ordered these reverse plugs and it work very good. It is a very good value for the money. They fit the Belgium Standard without any problems. build quality is nice as well. They fit ... Read more

Impression:nice product!;

0 0 0

• posted bymdjekic on 09/19/2014

You know how expensive Macbook stuff is - Apple products in general are pricy to the point where you just regret having bought a Mac. But - DX to the rescue! This is just what you need - a small adapter that will attach to your charger - or any other power cable - and adapt it to the European plug. You ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTempest83 on 09/18/2014

Pros: It is a very good value for the money. They fit the Brazilian Standard without any problems. build quality is nice as well. They fit very firmly when attached. Look and feel safe to use. Cons: I would prefer them in the white color, didn't find them with that option. Other Thoughts: Totaly Worth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaveTLV on 09/11/2014

It works good, the quality is good enough. You will always need one of those, I think this was the best deal so far. The Only cons was the time I had to wait to get this product, They have told me that it will take less than a month and wasnt true. Read more

Product as expected

0 0 0

• posted byjosafa35 on 08/22/2014

very good, satisfacion. Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted bylucascampu20 on 08/08/2014

estos adaptadores, siempre son necesarios para cualquier tipo de circunstancias , siempre van a faltar, recomiendo esto a todos los que siempre compran cosas con distintos adaptadores. funcionan muy bien y se ven q son de calidad. saludos a todos los q ven esto. Read more

Impression:siempre necesarios!;

0 0 0

• posted byYanazake on 08/01/2014

PROS: It will fit the hexagon sockets perfectly, and provide enough reach for the flat connections that aren't available everywhere. Just as advertised. The hard cover can be removed, thanks to a screw under it. If anything wrong happens with it, you can check inside. It is cheap. Cons: The material ... Read more

Impression:Not perfect, but it helps;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections