DX » Community » Reviews » 20112 6A 2-Round-Pin Plug Power Adapters - Black + Silver (125~250V)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Excelente Bien Cheap and Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvptuomi on 05/21/2015

I was a little skeptic about the quality, but no worries, good quality. I used these for fixed connections so I add hot glue between adapter and PSU - so there is no open "wires" to touch when there is AC on.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymomird on 05/19/2015

Pros: This device is very useful for people living outside of US with devices or appliances with US power plugs. It works, just as you expect it to! Cons: Not the very best build quality. However, you get 5 adapters in one package for less than you would pay for a single one anywhere else.

0 0 0

• posted byagamendesg on 05/14/2015

Very useful for the new Brazilian outlets model.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byvutcovici on 04/25/2015

Prod: Price/quality very good. Cons: Accepts only North America plugs, but this was expected.

0 0 0

• posted byEMJTECH on 04/22/2015

Being about 1/5 of the price of compatible adapters bought in my country, I can't complain. They work, are a little bit week, but OK.

0 0 0

• posted bymauritsvw on 04/17/2015

Pros: Very useful for people living in other countries than Northern America for use with appliances with US power plugs. Cons: Not the very best quality, but still perfectly useful and suited for its purpose. The only gripe I have, is that I ONLY RECEIVED THREE ADAPTERS, instead of the promised... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoycoolea on 04/01/2015

It is a good product, and very usefull here in my country Chile. The shipping was very fast!! Less than 3 weeks! Maybe the plastic quality isn't the best, but you don't need more...

0 0 0

• posted byjujto on 03/22/2015

Tested with chargers for 18650 bateries. Pros: - good functionality - hard material - firmly holds - more pieces - good price Cons: - None BottomLine: Good buy. I recommend.

Impression:Very good,More pieces;

0 0 0

• posted byale.hirata on 03/12/2015

PROS: Very good quality, looks like the DX.com pictures, fits perfectly and looks and the external desing fits perfectly in the Brazilian plugs. CONS: one of the adapters came with one of the pins a little bit bent. But the rest of adapters ares perfect

Nice adapter and good price

0 0 0

• posted bynicky66 on 02/11/2015

very cheap adapters, hold tight to flat plugs, just do the job! :) pros : price,size cons : EU (type-C ) plug looks like 1970's plugs, nowadays, they would be sleeved for extra safety, but the blades one (type A) isn't anyway so it's a non-issue tip: despite being french, whenever i need both one... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: