DX » Community » Reviews » Touched Panel LCD Screen Waterproof Back Door for Gopro Hero3
Customer’s impression:
OK very good probably ok.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrenatosilva12 on 05/26/2017

Impression:OK;

pros: seems very resistant, is more secure record video under the water Cons: At first no, but in the advertisement I thought that this cover would be to use with the screen of the gopro and that it might be possible to use the touch, but the cover is fixed and can not change any option for the... Read more

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byzz3ta on 02/05/2016

Pros: Good quality Well priced Cons: Loose pin Good replacement or backup case backdoor. The pin that locks onto the case is a bit loose and can fall out if you dont keep it safe.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9854061 on 02/02/2016

Impression:very good;

works awesome on gopro hero 3 and 3+,easy to fit and use as intended

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymurphy51 on 07/25/2015

I have a gopro hero3 and a LCD screen but the Fat Cat A-EB Bacpac Waterproof Back Door does not fit it is to big. May be I should have looked to find a silver one. who would think that.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byadanko on 02/16/2015

Impression:probably ok.;

Pros: as described. looks like good quality plastic back and o-ring. Cons: None apparant. Note: as in the description, this back only fits the hero 3. I mistakenly thought it would also fit a hero 4. But it is too large to fit a hero 4. The hinge does fit hero 4 case, but the back cannot be closed.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymarcioferro on 08/20/2014

Impression:very good;

It was just what i was looking for. Very nice product, very good quality, just as it shows on the website. Easy to install and easy to use. I don´t have any cons against this product. Produto muito bom, exatamente como mostrado no site. Boa qualidade e muito fácil de instalar. Recomendo.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTerjay on 01/15/2014

-Well made. Looks and feels like a original GoPro part. -Fits well on the original GoPro 3 waterproof case -It has a button on the upper corner so you can use the LCD screen to review images. -Can't think of any. This will fit the Fat Cat LCD screen. I've used the SKU 264095 and it works fine I I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere