DX » Community » Reviews » IPEGA PG-9017S Wireless Bluetooth 3.0V Controller for Ipad / Iphone / Smartphone + More - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysescobarp_pe on 07/08/2014

Good Quality, good size, it holds the iPhone just right. It just works. It only works with a few games designed specific for this device. Most Free games for this device are just crap and the rest, while they may be good, they cost above the 0.99-1.99 game price average on the app store. I suppose they need to pay for the device framework and they put ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychicaodx on 01/30/2014

This controller works perfectly with my Galaxy Note 2 and my Note 8. It works with Android 4.1 from my Note 8 and 4.3 from my Note 2. I didn't test in any other android version. The buttons make some noise but it is very low. I was worried this controller wouldn't hold my galaxy note 2 5.5 inches screen. But it does! You have to pull the holder to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrew5 on 01/08/2014

Is the cheapest I saw when i bought it and it works just well. The size is very convenient for most pockets and the grabbing device is safe enough not the let the phone drop. They brought some instructions wich were enough to configure it. It also has a charging cable. I didn't like the analog sticks, they aren't very kind to move or very precise. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheyellowdart on 12/29/2013

-Its an awesome controller -It connected to my phone and tablet very fast -The buttons are quite responsive -The part that holds your cell phone so far is pretty good (not sure of extended use how it will hold up) -For fighting games its a tad slow. -Its light, almost too light. Your phone out weights it by a lot, making it feel like its going backwards,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlilalia on 12/19/2013

The discovery of this product for me has been incredible. I was tired of using the touch screen bothers my smartphone to play but this product solved my problems. It is very useful and a perfect gift for any friend perhaps the only thing wrong is that some smartphones configure devices cost more and maybe some games are not enabled for this device Most ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections