Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCarlosdealencar on 09/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Got this scale 4 2 months ago for my kitchen, no complaints yet. Precise. Battery seens to last long. Good build. Got here in perfect state. Very usefull to recreate recipes exactly. Not too heavy. Cons:Could be cheaper. Could have other options of plates/bowls. Took a... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylucho911 on 06/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent balance that must be present in your kitchen. Good accuracy, easy return to zero (tare) appropriate size and scale range correct. The quality of the materials is very good, particularly the glass plate. The display is easy to read. The color is sober... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylegoland on 03/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Accuracy and precision seem to be very good. I have tested several times and the results are always the same. - Easy to use with only three buttons. Easy to calibrate. - Small size, perfect for kitchen and easy to store anywhere. - Nice design, the glass seems to be r... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymilky81 on 11/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It seems to be accurate -Battery lasted for 4 months now, use it about 1 time a week. -Good size. -Seems sturdy and good buildquality -Automatic switchoff so you dont forget to turn it off Cons:-If you have a bigger bowl or a pan on it it will cover the display -Glassp... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylaif111 on 06/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The build quality is excellent. It has a suave glass weighing surface (easy to clean), and a nicely contoured grey plastic base. The scale is very straightforward to use. The CR2032 battery it comes with, lasts an incredibly long time; I haven't had to replace it yet, a... Read more

1 0
  • posted by1large on 06/21/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very very good. Works great. A very accurate scale. Fit perfectly into the interiors kitchen. Petite enough. Very light. Automatically disabled. There is a congestion control. Very easy to use. The design is very good. Cons:I would like to be a better quality of... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzacius on 10/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Exactly what is needed in a kitchen scale. Easy to calibrate, easy to operate, easy to clean. Damn pretty too. Cons:LCD screen came slightly scratched. Buttons feel flimsy but no problems have arisen. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Good for simple cooking tasks, bu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPanarello on 08/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice in Kitchen Nice for Hobbys Good measure Good visor PT Otima para usar na cozinha Otima para usar em meus aeromodelos de isopor e possui uma boa precisao O lcd tem boa visibilidade Cons:Not so cheap PT Poderia ser mais barata OtherThoughts:None Bottomline:... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrocketsurgeon on 08/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great. Looks really nice. You can zero the weight, meaning that you can put an empty bowl on it, zero it, add on ingredient, zero again, add the second etc. Auto shutoff, so you don't deplete the batteries. Cons:It shuts off automatically a little too qu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGPP550 on 08/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice looking and very well made scale. I have bought a similar one in the US for more than $40. This is a very accurate scale. A must have for any kitchen. A must have item for any amateur to professional chefs. Very easy to use. This is my second units. First one was f... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections