DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic Case for 3.5" SATA HDD (Translucent)
  • 5 star 19 ( 66% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 34% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygadgetitus on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I just received delivery of this protective case and was immediately struck by its overall quality and sturdy build. The internal strengthening ribs and the external texture just add to the quality finish. I chose the translucent version which has a smokey grey appearance... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUOS13 on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First of all, perfect price. These cases saved my life already, I dropped one of them with an HDD inside from about 1.5 meters. HDD came out with no damage at all, and case just cracked! They are well built, sturdy, dust proof, a little bit spill proof, protec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyiyorl on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This have a good plastic quality. Perfect to store your hdd and keep this from dust, impacts, etc. The available colors will help you to identify your hdd with only a look. I buy several more time ago and now i buy more. Cons:A bit expensive talking only of plastic. Cov... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrant on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light weight Durable Strong plastic and cheap Cons:Maybe that they don't stack that great together but sitting in my bookshelf with a harddrive in ach rather nullify that can. OtherThoughts:Consider I don't trow out old harddrives and have a docking bay this a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartol on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good plastic (polypropylene) Well-engineered Cons:Non-stackable OtherThoughts:Having more than a dozen 3.5" HDD disks (with cinematic work in 2K and 4K I now have more than 40 of them) poses a serious storage and handling problem. This item does not general... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygtiberio on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Robust case, strong material. Protects well against dust. There is a rubber shim inside the lid to avoid HDD getting loose in the case. Comes with a card for identifying/listing contents of the HDD unit. Translucent color is both sober and effective for letting you know... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiguelfa2000 on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a fantastic product. It stores a HDD and protects it from dust, spills, static electricity and it doesn't add much weight to the disk. It doesn't occupy too much space either, so it can be used to transport HDs in your handbag Cons:Could have some kind of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedralca79 on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its made in a hard plastic that protects perfectly either an IDE or SATA Hard Disc Drive. It has a small piece of foam attached to the lid which ensures that the HDD does not move an inch Cons:None for now. OtherThoughts:The truth is that it looks great, and d... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBragaD on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very resistent, and it's designed for the HDD to attach by the corners, so if there is a big impact the main parts won't get damaged. The design is very simple, so probably there won't be any problems to use it. Cons:Can't think of anything right now, but I didn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJhonny321 on 01/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A cheap and simultaneously well made 3.5 inch hard disc drive enclosure. The quality of the plastics are good but sometimes a few remaining at the edges can make the lid of the case to close a little bit wrong. Otherwise is an amazing product! Cons:Not any act... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections