DX » Community » Reviews » XL-10 Voice Remote Control 18W 6 x LED RGB Crystal Ball Disco DJ Stage Light - Black (AC 90~240V)
Customer’s impression:
Otimo Impressed Boa Cheap and good well build
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byal8565 on 05/16/2016

The packing makes it look like something made about 20 years ago, it arrived with a large crack through the top clear plastic, and the circuit board was loose and rattling around inside. There was no way I was going to risk connecting this to mains power and turning it. Sent it back to dx.com, it... Read more

Impression:Cheap rubbish;

0 0 1

• posted bylarseggen on 01/21/2016

For the price it is a bargain. Works. Cons: the box was already opened before it arriwed. It shows signs of use. The box it came in was displaying a newer unit of this item that arrived at dx late 2015. Dx: you sold this as a "new item" but I strongly suspect this is an item that has been by a by... Read more

Impression:Otimo;

0 0 0

• posted byWilstoon on 12/01/2015

fast shipping

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted bySecu on 09/16/2015

Bought this for my son. It is really great and he loves the effects

Impression:Otimo,Has really great effects;

0 0 0

• posted by9545067 on 08/14/2015

Da Best

Impression:Otimo,Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted byrafifi36 on 07/15/2015

Perfect functionnalities and very good light effect but... After about 10 times of use, only 2 led on the 6 are still working (white and blue). I can't use it because during effects with broken leds, you've got no light. Another rating speaks about led problems not correctly solded. Is my problem... Read more

Impression:Good but no time life;

0 0 0

• posted byberden on 06/22/2015

i buy it and use it for 6 month now, work well bright light nothings bad

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/03/2015

Essa bola de iluminação é muito bom, tem iluminação bem forte, várias cores em bons tons e bem vibrante, ideal para fazer festas com amigos. Boa qualidade.

Impression:good product comparing quality price;

0 0 0

• posted bykaguendiez on 12/23/2014

Pros: easy to install and it's ready to plug and play. You can plug and try it. Cons: The lights programs are complex, they are not clear for simple use, it's a bit noisy but with the music doesn't matter

Impression:good product comparing quality price;

0 0 0

• posted byjhuijsman on 12/18/2014

Denk er aan dat je de juiste uitvoering besteld ivm de stekker (plug) voor het stopcontact.

Impression: well build;

0 0 2

DX Everywhere