DX » Community » Reviews » Improved Funduino Mega 2560 R3 Module (Compatible w/ Official Arduino Mega 2560 R3) - Blue + Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygmarzate on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was really impressed with the quality of the Funduino 2560 R3, the color scheme is almost identical to the original Italian Arduino Mega 2560, the silk-screen and the soldering are impeccable, it comes with a blue USB Cable and packaged inside an anti-static... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrayon973 on 04/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is really interesting. This is a very good product that works properly. Moreover the delivery was fast enough for a product that come from far. Cons:Even if this is not true but a copy and the logo is differant, I have not found default. We'll see over time if i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaka7 on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Shipment was a combined one, Dx did a great job combining the orders. There were really different kinds of items, but they have send me all items together, as promised. Cons:Tracking in Turkey is missing, not a big deal but it would be nice. OtherThoughts:Best p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrancescoaria on 01/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product was well packed and arrived in perfect condition in spite of mileage. The board is of excellent quality and well assembled with attention to every detail and obviously working, and fully compatible with Arduino Mega 2560 R3. The board came to me with preload... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychriesibaum on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It looks like the original, it works like the original and it has the same build quality as the original. All my software and hardware shields work perfectly on this clone, but its just scratch of the price of the original arduino! Cons:There really is no con,... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections