DX » Community » Reviews » Improved Funduino Mega 2560 R3 Module (Compatible w/ Official Arduino Mega 2560 R3) - Blue + Black
  • 5 star 22 ( 96% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Muy bien powerful Great Arduino board versatile good build quality
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRAYGOZA77 on 09/01/2014

Pros: Con esta tarjeta se obtiene el equivalente a un arduino original pero por un precio mucho menor. DX tiene buenos precios. Cons: ninguno Read more

Impression:Excelente producto/Excellent Product;

1 0
  • posted byschindlerfl on 08/29/2014

It is really easy to use, with all the examples you can find on the internet. It works fine, just as expected. There is not much difference to the original board. No need to pay more, for about the same quality. There is really nothing to complain about. I couldn't find any cons yet. I can really recommend it! Read more

Impression:Great Arduino board;

0 0
  • posted byjcuevas83 on 08/27/2014

buena calidad, tamaño funcionamiento de este funduino mega supero mis espectativas funciona con las libreiras de arduino y los add ons que, facil conexon con la pc. good quality, size of this mega operation exceeded my expectations funduino works with arduino libreiras and add ons that easy connexons with pc Read more

0 0
  • posted byalancillo on 08/26/2014

Este mismo producto en chile cuesta $40.000.-, y aqui lo obtuve por $10.000.-, se los recomiendo a todos, cumple las mismas funciones que el original Read more

0 0
  • posted bynbarc on 08/23/2014

Totalmente compatible con arduino y funcionan todos sus pines perfectamente, lo mejor es que se consigue a una fracción del costo del arduino original. Totally compatible with arduino and works fine, the best part is that funduino is too much cheaper than arduino. Read more

Impression:Excelente producto/Excellent Product;

0 0
  • posted byefsane15 on 08/21/2014

Cheap , and qualified . just that could be better with an adapter. Read more

Impression:Better than i thought.;

0 0
  • posted bypeliuriarte on 08/19/2014

Todo correcto Read more

Impression:Muy bien;

0 0
  • posted bypopliviustefan on 08/10/2014

The board is an exact copy of the Arduino Mega2560 R3. Only diference, it does not have the Arduino logo. The solder is good and board is very sturdy (I am impressed by its its rigidity and build quality). It does not have the latest bootloader though. So be careful with sketches that contain 3 exclamation marks (ex: !!!) even as strings. A bug in the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBifrost1337 on 08/01/2014

Pros: Really nicely solder work, silk screen... It's exceeded my expectation. On digikey u can buy atmega2560 alone for 16$ + shipping, and on DX u can buy arduino with same MCU for same price + free shipping + tracking :D, crazy :D Cons: Absolutely none, i ordered and nano ardu yesterday :D. Read more

Impression:Works same as original;

0 0
  • posted bySteveDrinkald on 07/29/2014

This Arduino Mega 2560 copy works as well as the original. To be honest I can't see any differences, with the exception of the price. I have been programming these units for over 12 months now and not had any failures or issues with reliability. The number of I/O on this unit and the amount of programming memory is more than adequate for most applications.... Read more

Impression:powerful,good build quality,versatile;

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections