i am using this gadget with my notebook. this is very bright and small lamp.
usb or AAA batteries: this lamp does not use batteries when connected to usb port of the notebook.
it is possible to use old batteries that have been used in other gadgets. 1. price could be some better - $6US i think.
2. "... Read more
Works very well connected to the USB port. Gives a very bright light and is truly portable. Lets have a light in many places around the house without a plug. It is very comfortable to use for lighting the laptop's keyboard. Need to keep the battery firmly to the table. Battery operated light shines less.... Read more
Really good usb lamp, Really bright. Usefull for reading, or working with electronics. The lamp isnt of best build quality but its enough for the price. The head can be moved as pleased. Looks really nice in a working table. Would be nice if it had some weight in the bottom. The cable is short and would ... Read more
- Very cheap, less than $ 10US;
- Great night lighting, performance close to some fixtures that use incandescent bulbs;
- Power on and off button;
- Option to use batteries;
- The cable is not very short, have approximately 60 to 70 cm;
- Flexible shaft. I have not noticed any downside to the product,... Read more
- It looks very good, very cute;
- It can also work on batteries;
- Extremely easy to use, just plug the cable and push the button;
- You can turn its "head" to whatever direction you like;
- The light is just enough to read something when you are on the desk or to type on the PC and it is ... Read more
this lamp is bright enough for al you'r needs and is compact enough so you can place it anywhere, it works on usb so you can use it anywhere with a asb adaptor or you laptop, or use some battery's and make it portable. the base is ultra light so even if you use the usb as power source, you still need ... Read more
arrive fast, thanks. I use it as a night lamp on the laptop station I wheel around, enough light to bright the work area so I can find and see what I need at night, grad I bought it, I think it use USB to power the lamp is great, which is what I needed, don't have to plug and unplug every time I move ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.