DX » Community » Reviews » 15-LED USB or 3*AAA Powered Desktop White Light Lamp (Black 103CM Cable Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysybman on 03/27/2014

i am using this gadget with my notebook. this is very bright and small lamp. usb or AAA batteries: this lamp does not use batteries when connected to usb port of the notebook. it is possible to use old batteries that have been used in other gadgets. 1. price could be some better - $6US i think. 2. "... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyamretron on 12/08/2012

Works very well connected to the USB port. Gives a very bright light and is truly portable. Lets have a light in many places around the house without a plug. It is very comfortable to use for lighting the laptop's keyboard. Need to keep the battery firmly to the table. Battery operated light shines less.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoviking on 11/15/2012

Really good usb lamp, Really bright. Usefull for reading, or working with electronics. The lamp isnt of best build quality but its enough for the price. The head can be moved as pleased. Looks really nice in a working table. Would be nice if it had some weight in the bottom. The cable is short and would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvaldemirsouza on 10/13/2012

- Very cheap, less than $ 10US; - Great night lighting, performance close to some fixtures that use incandescent bulbs; - Power on and off button; - Option to use batteries; - The cable is not very short, have approximately 60 to 70 cm; - Flexible shaft. I have not noticed any downside to the product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypetrucius on 08/23/2010

- It looks very good, very cute; - It can also work on batteries; - Extremely easy to use, just plug the cable and push the button; - You can turn its "head" to whatever direction you like; - The light is just enough to read something when you are on the desk or to type on the PC and it is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrinzewind on 07/24/2010

this lamp is bright enough for al you'r needs and is compact enough so you can place it anywhere, it works on usb so you can use it anywhere with a asb adaptor or you laptop, or use some battery's and make it portable. the base is ultra light so even if you use the usb as power source, you still need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvkyyy on 11/19/2009

arrive fast, thanks. I use it as a night lamp on the laptop station I wheel around, enough light to bright the work area so I can find and see what I need at night, grad I bought it, I think it use USB to power the lamp is great, which is what I needed, don't have to plug and unplug every time I move ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections