DX » Community » Reviews » DX Original Mini Nano USB 2.0 IEEE802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi / WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - White
  • 5 star 8 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 7% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybl2ku on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the smallest usb wifi dongles i have ever owned and yet a pretty good range for a tiny piece of hardware. Cons:doesn't play well with windows 7, with windows 8, it installed all the neccessary drivers automatically and got it working and networked in no time O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsrs10 on 03/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:well first of all u got to say that this device is perfect. it is exactly as it looks in the pictures and exactly what u was looking for. I think it has a very acceptable quality so even if it seems to be not the cheapest for me works great !!!!! Cons:The only c... Read more

3 5
  • posted byrnd3nvb3svout on 03/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:""DX original Mini Nano USB 2.0 IEEE802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi / Wireless WLAN Adaptador de red - Blanco"" its maybe the best thing i have ever bought in the internet... works perfect, its easy to use, its cheap, its so little!!! in less tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielfiser on 03/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely cheap WiFi USB dongle (bought it in clearance). Bought it for my Raspberry Pi. It's been very easy to set it up, works out of the box in Raspbian Wheezy, no additional drivers or manual setup needed. Uses rt2800usb kernel module. Tested both in model... Read more

5 0
  • posted byWaleedkhan on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:ts very easy and fast to use and very small that you can carry it any where so i guess its supper in this price and also have good signal strength the thing i really like is its size is very cute and small Cons:no cons i found yet and hope there will be non Othe... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygcoder71 on 02/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I needed this wireless adapter for a Linux Ubuntu server 13.04...it worked like a champ! The price was amazing considering if you want to run to a computer/office supply store, you're paying ten times the price. Cons:There was very little documentation provided...howeve... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnipeTR on 02/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:nice and low cost product, performance medium, material quality low, product box bad. becouse not include driver media, long URL in user manual. Cons:nice product but not include driver, i'm search internet. and not write any papers chipset. Failure major flaw i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byck888 on 02/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This unit has a very small size like the blue tooth devices. Unlike many larger adapter, this will not protrude after plugged in. You can plug it and forget it. The packaging is good. This is a cover for the metal contact. If you plug it and forget it, the cover is not... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBaap on 02/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small Cheap Feels solid and looks quite good Does what it's supposed to do Cons:Drivers are not included and needed to be downloaded separately. Signal quality could be better. It's good, but not excellent. Though with this size, it's probably not possible. OtherThoughts:... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywalterkflau on 01/31/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Very small, barely notice it's installed - Cheap - I like the white vs black. Cons:- pending as I have not been able to get the product to work yet: see comments below OtherThoughts:-I can't tell if the product works. I bought it for a laptop that had its wireless/ether... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections