DX » Community » Reviews » DX Original Mini Nano USB 2.0 IEEE802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi / WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybl2ku on 06/16/2014

the smallest usb wifi dongles i have ever owned and yet a pretty good range for a tiny piece of hardware. doesn't play well with windows 7, with windows 8, it installed all the neccessary drivers automatically and got it working and networked in no time the price was great, it's a good backup dongle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBartware10 on 05/02/2014

I bought 4 units, all working perfectly. Device is instantly recognizable but windows 7 can not find your drivers that are easily downloaded from the website dx.com. Reception is good despite its tiny size. The price is great, where I live in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil can not find anything similar for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhhhle on 04/26/2014

- Ease of use. - Recent linux distribution include already the driver . So we just need to plug onto a USB port and we can get internet access. - Works also for Access point mode under Linux but need to have good Linux skills to make it work properly. - it is heating a little bit. - Sometime it disconnect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoyfan on 03/23/2014

Very low price WIFI dongle. Good reception and transmission power. Great workmanship and packaging. Works great with Raspberry PI Model B. Plug and Play out of the box, no additional kernel module (driver) is required . Works under Windows 7 too, not tested with Windows XP though. No at the moment! This ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byATTBAV on 03/21/2014

It's very small and you doesn't need do download any drivers for Windows 7 and Windows 8. The speed is for me 5Mbit but there's a wall between my router and my Laptop and next to the router 20Mbit. For an external Wifi adapter it is very fast. For Mac OS X you have to download a driver from a website.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypsrs10 on 03/12/2014

well first of all u got to say that this device is perfect. it is exactly as it looks in the pictures and exactly what u was looking for. I think it has a very acceptable quality so even if it seems to be not the cheapest for me works great !!!!! The only con i could think about this product is how long ... Read more

5 0 3

• posted byrnd3nvb3svout on 03/09/2014

""DX original Mini Nano USB 2.0 IEEE802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi / Wireless WLAN Adaptador de red - Blanco"" its maybe the best thing i have ever bought in the internet... works perfect, its easy to use, its cheap, its so little!!! in less than two weeks you got it at home just intall ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanielfiser on 03/01/2014

Extremely cheap WiFi USB dongle (bought it in clearance). Bought it for my Raspberry Pi. It's been very easy to set it up, works out of the box in Raspbian Wheezy, no additional drivers or manual setup needed. Uses rt2800usb kernel module. Tested both in model A (directly in its USB socket) and model ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byWaleedkhan on 02/26/2014

ts very easy and fast to use and very small that you can carry it any where so i guess its supper in this price and also have good signal strength the thing i really like is its size is very cute and small no cons i found yet and hope there will be non very nice worked with windows 8 and xp also working ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bygcoder71 on 02/11/2014

I needed this wireless adapter for a Linux Ubuntu server 13.04...it worked like a champ! The price was amazing considering if you want to run to a computer/office supply store, you're paying ten times the price. There was very little documentation provided...however luckily I was using an Ubuntu server ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections