DX » Community » Reviews » Square Digital + Analog Dual-Time Mens Stainless Steel Wristwatch (Silver)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Bon rapport qualité prix
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelbombero18 on 08/14/2014

J'ai lu des critiques sur cette montre, la mienne est parfaite, pile prévue durée 3 ans originale, design classique et class, 3 alarmes, 2 horaires bémols: notice petits caractères et bracelet à raccourcir Read more

Impression:Bon rapport qualité prix;

0 0
  • posted byPapaiUrso on 01/16/2014

The watch is dressy look good. The preview of the pointers is good during the day but at night the digital display is necessary to know the time. Adjusting the clock is easy (the manual helps a little), and he brings hour, minute, second, day of week, day, month and year. Also a stopwatch and a timer, which I have not tested it. Something that bothered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybossacare on 09/23/2011

* Great strap, very strong * The LED colors look amazing * Has both LED and analog * You can change the watch to different timezones * Allows you to set alarm, stop watch, glow in the dark * Water Resistant * You have to put the pin inyourself, can be abit complicated. * You also have to take pin back out if you want to change the analog time. * Instructions ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStormax on 07/29/2011

Great device! It looks much, much better, than on photos. LCD display is very bright, buttons and wheel are very good. Colors on display are good, you can read it at night. Bracelet is fine too, steel and nice. I can't see any cons, seriously. It has everything I need. Good build quality, good pieces. Well, may be it's little heavy, but I'm OK with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrobot797 on 11/19/2010

this watch is good there are almost no downsides but here are the pro's sturdy strap easy handeling great display led and analog ( i beleve it is led) you can give it 2 seperate times (or set it the same and use it whenm the sun shines) water resistand to 30 meters (not yet tested) pins in strap are hard to pull out but adjusting is easy (so an half ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections