DX » Community » Reviews » Square Digital + Analog Dual-Time Mens Stainless Steel Wristwatch (Silver)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybossacare on 09/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Great strap, very strong * The LED colors look amazing * Has both LED and analog * You can change the watch to different timezones * Allows you to set alarm, stop watch, glow in the dark * Water Resistant Cons:* You have to put the pin inyourself, can be abi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStormax on 07/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great device! It looks much, much better, than on photos. LCD display is very bright, buttons and wheel are very good. Colors on display are good, you can read it at night. Bracelet is fine too, steel and nice. Cons:I can't see any cons, seriously. It has everything I nee... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrobot797 on 11/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this watch is good there are almost no downsides but here are the pro's sturdy strap easy handeling great display led and analog ( i beleve it is led) you can give it 2 seperate times (or set it the same and use it whenm the sun shines) water resistand to 30 m... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections