DX » Community » Reviews » Premium Gold Plated Video and Audio AV Component Cable for PS2/PS3 (1.8M-Length)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDiving91 on 04/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perfect. Good quality. I used it to replace HDMI faulty link between PS3 & Samsung Led TV. Good length - easy to use. Easy code color on the connectors Cons:None I'm thinking of...at the end this is just a cable :-) - not worth to pay more for this, no need for genu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfperez51 on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cable works very, very well in my PS3. The HDMI was burned so my option was use a component cable. The cos of this product is to cheap for a usefulness. Cons:Only one think, the conectors aren't really made with gold it's just the color. OtherThoughts:For... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabionav on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:really very good cable, suports 1080 full hd resolutions, can be used if your hdmi port is damaged. comprei o cabo porque a saída hdmi do meu ps3 queimou, e este cabo substituiu o hdmi perfeitamente, e parece que os jogos com esse cabo ficam mais ráp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybizee1 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good, decent product. Connected PS3 to Component input on CRT TV. Works. :-) Cons:No cons to complain about at this price point. OtherThoughts:As some others have commented, please take note of the cable length, and that of the length required for your needs before purc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFpalmeiro on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:_ Good materials. _ Easy to handle but strong materials. _ Cheap. _ You will have the same image like a new generation tv. _ Best buy to ps3. _ Gold Plated connectors. Cons:_ Not at all. OtherThoughts:I think is the best bought for persons without lcd/led tv. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenbuscadelsol on 02/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Español El material es muy resistente, sobretodo los conectores, el cable es de un material muy resistente y duradero, al estar bañado en oro los conectores, la imagen no se pierde en ningún momento, es totalmente fluida, en comparación con el Cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedram on 04/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The cable looks well built and the packaging is nice. The colouring on the ends make it possible to distinguish audio and video cables. Cons:The length is pretty short. I wanted to hook this up to my projector and it wasn't nearly long enough, even sitting under the cei... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymatzem on 08/29/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cable works perfect and the general built it’s good. I can’t complain about nothing, I think. Cons:Till the moment i can’t say any cons. I’m very happy with my purchase. OtherThoughts:I didn't put this on cons because i thing this it is not a cons but only a idea. T... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections