DX » Community » Reviews » Premium Gold Plated Video and Audio AV Component Cable for PS2/PS3 (1.8M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDiving91 on 04/27/2014

Perfect. Good quality. I used it to replace HDMI faulty link between PS3 & Samsung Led TV. Good length - easy to use. Easy code color on the connectors None I'm thinking of...at the end this is just a cable :-) - not worth to pay more for this, no need for genuine parts that are more expensive Price ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFelipeMiles on 12/30/2013

Ótimo produto, material de excelente qualidade, conectores muito resistentes. O cabo não apresenta nenhuma interferência como outros que eu testei. Recomendo a compra para todos. Nada que eu possa relatar até agora. .................................................................... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfperez51 on 10/15/2013

This cable works very, very well in my PS3. The HDMI was burned so my option was use a component cable. The cos of this product is to cheap for a usefulness. Only one think, the conectors aren't really made with gold it's just the color. For my surprise the component output works in HD resolution without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabionav on 06/19/2013

really very good cable, suports 1080 full hd resolutions, can be used if your hdmi port is damaged. comprei o cabo porque a saída hdmi do meu ps3 queimou, e este cabo substituiu o hdmi perfeitamente, e parece que os jogos com esse cabo ficam mais rápidos. nenhum contra, o cabo é muito ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybizee1 on 06/05/2013

Good, decent product. Connected PS3 to Component input on CRT TV. Works. :-) No cons to complain about at this price point. As some others have commented, please take note of the cable length, and that of the length required for your needs before purchase. Component video connection in my opinion is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFpalmeiro on 12/10/2012

_ Good materials. _ Easy to handle but strong materials. _ Cheap. _ You will have the same image like a new generation tv. _ Best buy to ps3. _ Gold Plated connectors. _ Not at all. I think is the best bought for persons without lcd/led tv. I always wish bought a new tv to play with my ps3 but using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byenbuscadelsol on 02/19/2011

Español El material es muy resistente, sobretodo los conectores, el cable es de un material muy resistente y duradero, al estar bañado en oro los conectores, la imagen no se pierde en ningún momento, es totalmente fluida, en comparación con el Cable que trae la PS2, se nota una gran ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedram on 04/04/2010

The cable looks well built and the packaging is nice. The colouring on the ends make it possible to distinguish audio and video cables. The length is pretty short. I wanted to hook this up to my projector and it wasn't nearly long enough, even sitting under the ceiling-mounted projector. I guess this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymatzem on 08/29/2009

The cable works perfect and the general built it’s good. I can’t complain about nothing, I think. Till the moment i can’t say any cons. I’m very happy with my purchase. I didn't put this on cons because i thing this it is not a cons but only a idea. The quality of the built that fit on the television ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections