DX » Community » Reviews » PU Band Analog Quartz Bracelet Wrist Watch for Women - Coffee
Customer’s impression:
Clock moda saat cool watch Really nice watch.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteinberg on 12/09/2014

ben hediye amaçlı aldım güzel bir ürün fiyatıda uygun sağlam ve şık bir duruşu var tekrar almayı düşünüyorum hediye için Read more

Impression:moda saat;

0 0 0

• posted byzapvit on 11/30/2014

Good quality product. I am satisfied after extended use. I can recommend the product to buy. Read more

Impression:Clock;

0 0 0

• posted byMinuert on 11/23/2014

It's still working after 3 Months. The quality is nice and the look is very pretty. The leader decoration bands unplugged themselfs after 2 Weeks and i got to stitch it to the clock again, that's a bit sad. But otherwise there arent any cons. Read more

Impression:Clock;

0 0 0

• posted byduduconte on 09/01/2014

Very well designed, this cool watch has a indie/hippie style. It doesn´t look like a cheap watch, although it is really very cheap. The product quality is perfect, and it´s perfect for a gift. If you are looking for a cool style and cheap watch you should consider buying this awesome product! Read more

Impression:cool watch;

0 0 0

• posted byArntor on 08/25/2014

Pros: My girlfriend loved the watch. It's a great gift. Also, it's as shown as in pictures. Cons: The battery was dead in about 2 minutes after I took the watch out of the box. The casing material is not that good, it has some imperfections, but no big deal. Read more

Impression:Really nice watch.;

0 0 0

• posted byCarmenMihaela on 07/01/2014

I really like this watch. It's interesting and has a vintage look. If you want, you can add more charms on one of the bracelet, in order to be unique and have a personalised look. The machanism is accurate, it hasn't remained behind. I was worried that the bracelet is big for my wrist, but the second ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlueSonikku on 03/01/2014

?Genuine Leather. ?Fancy appearance, not bulky. ?Stlylish. ?Neutral colours go well with just about anything. ?Well made. The only con I think I would have is,the strap is not three sizes like is shown here. At least not the one I have. It only has two sizes: Small and Large. I like this watch. It has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzundervan on 02/02/2014

-The actual item received closely resembles what the previews show. -The watch itself isn't bulky and fits nicely around the wrist. -The look of the watch doesn't look cheap, but close inspection does show some faults. -There are only two buckles on the watch instead of three like the picture shows. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanjoba on 01/11/2014

elegant and beautiful watch made in metal, glass and leather components. bonito y elegante reloj realizado en metal, cristal y correa de piel. only two positions: 17,8cm and 19,5cm. solo tiene dos enganches a 17,8cm y 19,5cm. good buy, recommened for a little gift. buena compra, recomendada a todos para ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjudiith5 on 01/05/2014

Es un articulo maravilloso, ideal para cualquier regalo, siempre puedes comprar uno por si algún día tienes que hacer un regalo de última hora a una mujer y no tienes tiempo que comprar. Es un regalo muy barato, ya que actualmente en España tiene un precio de (20 euros, 15 los m&#... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections