DX » Community » Reviews » PU Band Analog Quartz Bracelet Wrist Watch for Women - Coffee
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCarmenMihaela on 07/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I really like this watch. It's interesting and has a vintage look. If you want, you can add more charms on one of the bracelet, in order to be unique and have a personalised look. The machanism is accurate, it hasn't remained behind. I was worried that the brace... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueSonikku on 03/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:?Genuine Leather. ?Fancy appearance, not bulky. ?Stlylish. ?Neutral colours go well with just about anything. ?Well made. Cons:The only con I think I would have is,the strap is not three sizes like is shown here. At least not the one I have. It only has two si... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzundervan on 02/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-The actual item received closely resembles what the previews show. -The watch itself isn't bulky and fits nicely around the wrist. -The look of the watch doesn't look cheap, but close inspection does show some faults. Cons:-There are only two buckles on the watch instead... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanjoba on 01/11/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:elegant and beautiful watch made in metal, glass and leather components. bonito y elegante reloj realizado en metal, cristal y correa de piel. Cons:only two positions: 17,8cm and 19,5cm. solo tiene dos enganches a 17,8cm y 19,5cm. OtherThoughts:good buy, recom... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjudiith5 on 01/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Es un articulo maravilloso, ideal para cualquier regalo, siempre puedes comprar uno por si algún día tienes que hacer un regalo de última hora a una mujer y no tienes tiempo que comprar. Es un regalo muy barato, ya que actualmente en España... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybetimh on 01/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is really the most beautiful watch that I ever have. I like it from the picture and bought as an accessory thinking it is likable. Yet, after I saw it I fall in love with it. That is really the most beautiful accessory that I ever see. Also it has a good qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRuipereiragabi on 12/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:looks fancy, shiny. very easy to see hour markings. very accurate electric mechanism I got to my wife and she adores this fine piece!! Cons:I have no counter to indicate to this beautiful timepiece the only thing is that the picture is not as acure at it should... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections