DX » Community » Reviews » PU Band Analog Quartz Bracelet Wrist Watch for Women - Coffee
Customer’s impression:
Clock cool watch Really nice watch.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMinuert on 11/23/2014

It's still working after 3 Months. The quality is nice and the look is very pretty. The leader decoration bands unplugged themselfs after 2 Weeks and i got to stitch it to the clock again, that's a bit sad. But otherwise there arent any cons. Read more

Impression:Clock;

0 0 0

• posted byduduconte on 09/01/2014

Very well designed, this cool watch has a indie/hippie style. It doesn´t look like a cheap watch, although it is really very cheap. The product quality is perfect, and it´s perfect for a gift. If you are looking for a cool style and cheap watch you should consider buying this awesome product! Read more

Impression:cool watch;

0 0 0

• posted byArntor on 08/25/2014

Pros: My girlfriend loved the watch. It's a great gift. Also, it's as shown as in pictures. Cons: The battery was dead in about 2 minutes after I took the watch out of the box. The casing material is not that good, it has some imperfections, but no big deal. Read more

Impression:Really nice watch.;

0 0 0

• posted byCarmenMihaela on 07/01/2014

I really like this watch. It's interesting and has a vintage look. If you want, you can add more charms on one of the bracelet, in order to be unique and have a personalised look. The machanism is accurate, it hasn't remained behind. I was worried that the bracelet is big for my wrist, but the second ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlueSonikku on 03/01/2014

?Genuine Leather. ?Fancy appearance, not bulky. ?Stlylish. ?Neutral colours go well with just about anything. ?Well made. The only con I think I would have is,the strap is not three sizes like is shown here. At least not the one I have. It only has two sizes: Small and Large. I like this watch. It has ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzundervan on 02/02/2014

-The actual item received closely resembles what the previews show. -The watch itself isn't bulky and fits nicely around the wrist. -The look of the watch doesn't look cheap, but close inspection does show some faults. -There are only two buckles on the watch instead of three like the picture shows. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanjoba on 01/11/2014

elegant and beautiful watch made in metal, glass and leather components. bonito y elegante reloj realizado en metal, cristal y correa de piel. only two positions: 17,8cm and 19,5cm. solo tiene dos enganches a 17,8cm y 19,5cm. good buy, recommened for a little gift. buena compra, recomendada a todos para ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjudiith5 on 01/05/2014

Es un articulo maravilloso, ideal para cualquier regalo, siempre puedes comprar uno por si algún día tienes que hacer un regalo de última hora a una mujer y no tienes tiempo que comprar. Es un regalo muy barato, ya que actualmente en España tiene un precio de (20 euros, 15 los m&#... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybetimh on 01/03/2014

It is really the most beautiful watch that I ever have. I like it from the picture and bought as an accessory thinking it is likable. Yet, after I saw it I fall in love with it. That is really the most beautiful accessory that I ever see. Also it has a good quality of denim and metal parts. I seems to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRuipereiragabi on 12/05/2013

looks fancy, shiny. very easy to see hour markings. very accurate electric mechanism I got to my wife and she adores this fine piece!! I have no counter to indicate to this beautiful timepiece the only thing is that the picture is not as acure at it should be, it has tree points to closet it and actualy ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections