DX » Community » Reviews » IPEGA PG-9025 Multimedia Bluetooth Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
Beautiful Ergonomic Beau but quite useless for ios sad because it doesn't work with ios fifa14
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabricioderf on 10/22/2014

Fast and accurate service. It took a while to get the product, other than that I recommend. Read more

Impression:Ergonomic;

0 0 0

• posted byherikmp on 09/22/2014

Best way to play games on Android, it's a small price but it's very useful, you can play emulators and stuff. Pros: You can play all kinds of emulators like GBA, N64, PS1 and others and feel like you're really playing. Cons: Sometimes the emulator doesn't recognize the left diagonal... but you ca install ... Read more

Impression:Beau;

0 0 0

• posted byrgassibe on 08/25/2014

I gave 4 star because it's a well crafted product, it has 4 or 5 modes of use, however I can't use with iphone games that I like. I know it's probably apple's fault, as it has a lot of android features. I hope in the short term, ios changes its policy and I can use it. Read more

Impression:Beautiful,it's better for android users,sad because it doesn't work with ios fifa14, but quite useless for ios;

0 0 0

• posted bybrunols on 06/16/2014

Much better than using the virtual buttons, amazing for emulators, retro gaming, and some games for Android work natively. Bluetooth, easy to pair, but strange. Long batterry life. Nice analogics. HORRIBLE to hold, very strange format, not ergonimic at all!!! Hard buttons sometimes. Feels cheap, too ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byj3ffr3y on 06/13/2014

- Solid, quality controller - Doesn't cramp your hands after long play - Sleek, smooth feel - Buttons feel nice to the touch - I thought it would feel cheap but it's surprisingly well built - Instructions are terrible. No need to download the app the instructions as you to install if you're playing GNES,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAnibalmeza on 06/09/2014

Easy to use. No need to install any application to use it. The quality of the material is good. The games work great with this control. It has rechargeable battery with good capacity. It is comfortable when playing. you can sync to your cell phone very easily through bluetooth Not all games are compatible ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bySylphritz on 06/06/2014

- I've got big hands but this thing fits perfectly in my hands. - The clipping grip is very strong. You don't need to worry about your phone falling out of the controller. It won't. - Works with PPSSPP (a PSP emulator). Not out of the box, though, but with a little adjustment to the button mapping and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFentyRocks on 06/02/2014

Easy to use. This controller works out of the box. Has 4 different pairing modes. Okay, build quality is OUTSTANDING. Also, I like the combination of red and black. It comes with a micro USB cable. Also works on PC. Media buttons works on Android, also Windows. I can use this controller as a remote while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrewkk on 05/07/2014

Build quality is rather good for this kind of product. The controller is really lightweight, with a nice finish of matte plastic. It also seem rather sturdy. Buttons work well, without noise, and DPad is nice too. There is no user manual included. Even one in Engrish would have been cool. You must google ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricpon on 04/25/2014

- Build quality is outstanding compared to the other smaller model. - Fits my Galaxy Note 3! - Long battery life, it comes with a micro USB cable. - Works GREAT with any Android or PC - Pretty simple to use. It is nearly the size of an Xbox or PS3 controller which is not to easy to fit in your pocket.... Read more

iPega gamepad 2 Overview

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections