DX » Community » Reviews » ANT+ Wireless Heart Rate Monitor Strap for Smart Phones / Computer - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Quality Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by5208429 on 03/04/2015

Purchased to work with my vivofit and smartphone. Works excellently just as good as the branded ones I have used with other devices. The band is very good quality and great you can easily replace battery cost effectively as found everywhere. My only complaint is the actual clip on device is a bit... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bysandropmoreira on 01/29/2015

pros: Product qualidae good, easy use. cons: The product comes with with the battery inside but discharged. need to buy another. suggestion: I suggest the DX put a ribbon of plastic isolating the battery it does not unload.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymimichris on 01/20/2015

Does not give the right heart rate, there are deviations from my measurements of the pulse. Too bad because it is a cheap product.

0 0 0

• posted byriodda on 01/14/2015

Firs you will have to donwload the ANT+ Api then you have to install a proper app on the phone, i've installed the Pulsometer ANT+ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beetlesoft.pulsometer Works perfectly

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byThothstopher on 12/24/2014

Low power ANT+ heart rate monitor that functions excellently. I can't find an issue with this, especially at this price. The only issue is to ensure your device supports ANT+ functionality. I've used for exercising, and also resting heart rate monitoring over the long term due to blood pressure... Read more

Impression:Excellent ANT+;

0 0 0

• posted byueda1 on 12/23/2014

It is much cheaper than the original garmin strip and works perfectly. The strap is confortable to wear and I didn't see any disadvanyage in comparison with the original.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byacdbrn25 on 12/22/2014

Pros: Fast delivery, ANT+ compatible, comfortable strap, works 100%! Cons: Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing

Impression:Excellent HRM ANT+;

0 0 0

• posted bySomovitya on 11/05/2014

Good prize. Looks good quality. Works well with my Samsung Galaxy S4 and Endomondo. Not until this. I suppose everyone who want to buy a cheap, but good heart rate belt for his/her mobile.

0 0 0

• posted byBlue54015 on 10/04/2014

The belf is comfortable the battery is provided, it works well and easy to use if you have checked the compatibility before. Works well with an android phone, but if you're running it only works with the samsung health app, not with Endomondo, Runtastic or Runkeeper which could be a dealbreaker... Read more

Impression:Cheap,Quality,Good but check your compatibility;

0 0 0

• posted byspa12 on 07/29/2014

Before this I tried to buy the bluetooth HR monitor on dealextereme, but that didn't work with android at all. This is working without any problems. If you are not sure, that the bluetooth HR will work and your device supports ANT+, then this is probably safer choice. Easy to setup heart rate not... Read more

Impression:ANT+;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections