DX » Community » Reviews » ANT+ Wireless Heart Rate Monitor Strap for Smart Phones / Computer - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Quality Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9382322 on 05/14/2015

Works perfectly. Took some time to get it paired with the cellphone, but the menus on the S5 active is to blame for that.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byjavier23x on 04/20/2015

Excelente producto muy facil de usar . OJO solo funciona con celulares con compatbilidad ANT ( usuarios iphone comprar un adaptador de 4s ant+ ) PRO : barato , buena calidad , facil de instalar ( en mi caso lo instale en un garmin ) CONTRA : NADA

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bykerelb on 04/10/2015

Pros: * The strap works out of the box with my Garmin Device. I've tested this with the Garmin Dakota 20 and it paired instantly after enabling the ANT+ function on the device. * you can save €25 by using this instead of the offical Garmin HR monitor * good build quality * sticks to the chest any... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byedermoretti on 03/10/2015

It is a very nice product and works perfectly with Galaxy S5 and Endomondo. I'm very happy with this product.

0 0 0

• posted bypeleo on 03/06/2015

It is simple to use. It synchronize with the device so easy Gives the results properly and is comfortable. I can not ask for more for this price. I use to run and I have not had any problems or errors so far. I am very glad I purchased.

0 0 0

• posted by5208429 on 03/04/2015

Purchased to work with my vivofit and smartphone. Works excellently just as good as the branded ones I have used with other devices. The band is very good quality and great you can easily replace battery cost effectively as found everywhere. My only complaint is the actual clip on device is a bit... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysandropmoreira on 01/29/2015

pros: Product qualidae good, easy use. cons: The product comes with with the battery inside but discharged. need to buy another. suggestion: I suggest the DX put a ribbon of plastic isolating the battery it does not unload.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymimichris on 01/20/2015

Does not give the right heart rate, there are deviations from my measurements of the pulse. Too bad because it is a cheap product.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byriodda on 01/14/2015

Firs you will have to donwload the ANT+ Api then you have to install a proper app on the phone, i've installed the Pulsometer ANT+ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beetlesoft.pulsometer Works perfectly

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byThothstopher on 12/24/2014

Low power ANT+ heart rate monitor that functions excellently. I can't find an issue with this, especially at this price. The only issue is to ensure your device supports ANT+ functionality. I've used for exercising, and also resting heart rate monitoring over the long term due to blood pressure... Read more

Impression:Excellent ANT+;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: