DX » Community » Reviews » ANT+ Wireless Heart Rate Monitor Strap for Smart Phones / Computer - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Quality Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCriggie_ on 09/07/2016

This HRM works great. I've had one for 8 months now and its only on the second battery. Strap gets quite sweaty with usage, but you can wash it off. Just occasionally the HRM will record crazy-high peaks. You can reduce this by moistening the chest pads with sweat or saliva. Once you're all up... Read more

Impression:long battery life,ANT++;

0 0 2

• posted byb1r63r on 08/25/2016

Pros: It looks very good. Gives a solid impression. Fits a big guy like me with the strap completely extended. Pairs easily in strava, endomondo and wahoo fitness apps on my android Sony Xperia Z5 Compact. Cons: None

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted bysatyahere on 08/08/2016

Very good quality item. Strap is very comfortable to wear. It paired with my Garmin Forerunner 220 very easily. I have checked the hear rate reading accuracy by comparing with automatic BP measuring instrument. The readings are comparable. Also I am very much happy with shipping service. Very in... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bygermanv3 on 07/07/2016

Vyzera presne ako na fotkach, vyborne prevedenie, lahky, presny.

0 0 0

• posted byMaurizioRos on 04/20/2016

Pro: easy to use and works with smartphone apps Cons: has a very little range, around 4 meters doesn't reach the signal, so not very useful with a smarthpone that i do not want to keep with me during hte training session

0 0 0

• posted byCriggie_ on 03/26/2016

I have used this sensor for a month now. I anticipated many problems, but it was dead simple to work with Strava app on Android Samsung S5 Active. The only trick is that the APPLICATION does the peering, not the android settings. Another technique is to moisten the electrode pads with a hefty it... Read more

Impression:ANT+,snuggly;

0 0 0

• posted by8957616 on 12/14/2015

Previously I used another strap with a wrist-watch. All it did was recording the average and maximum HR. The present gadget communicates with my smartphone, which writes my HR every few seconds. This is great because I can now analyze these data along with other details of my training sessions. -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjsuarezs on 11/26/2015

Conecta perfectamente con mi Garmin Dakota 20

0 0 0

• posted by9711202 on 11/25/2015

Not working with an android fone (My fault!!!)

Impression:good,Looks very nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9114372 on 10/24/2015

Used 2 months (8 times) then it broke

Impression:Used 2 months (8 times) then it broke;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere