DX » Community » Reviews » ANT+ Wireless Heart Rate Monitor Strap for Smart Phones / Computer - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect Quality Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8957616 on 12/14/2015

Previously I used another strap with a wrist-watch. All it did was recording the average and maximum HR. The present gadget communicates with my smartphone, which writes my HR every few seconds. This is great because I can now analyze these data along with other details of my training sessions. -... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjsuarezs on 11/26/2015

Conecta perfectamente con mi Garmin Dakota 20

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9711202 on 11/25/2015

Not working with an android fone (My fault!!!)

Impression:good,Looks very nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9114372 on 10/24/2015

Used 2 months (8 times) then it broke

Impression:Used 2 months (8 times) then it broke;

0 0 0

• posted byRalfsen on 07/19/2015

So far it works as expected. I have not compared the actual heart rate numbers to other devices, but it seems to be pretty accurate. I use it with my garmin vivofit2 wrist band, and they pair with no problems. The chest strap is decently comfortable to wear, and can be adjusted to fit. It needs a... Read more

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9382322 on 05/14/2015

Works perfectly. Took some time to get it paired with the cellphone, but the menus on the S5 active is to blame for that.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byjavier23x on 04/20/2015

Excelente producto muy facil de usar . OJO solo funciona con celulares con compatbilidad ANT ( usuarios iphone comprar un adaptador de 4s ant+ ) PRO : barato , buena calidad , facil de instalar ( en mi caso lo instale en un garmin ) CONTRA : NADA

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bykerelb on 04/10/2015

Pros: * The strap works out of the box with my Garmin Device. I've tested this with the Garmin Dakota 20 and it paired instantly after enabling the ANT+ function on the device. * you can save €25 by using this instead of the offical Garmin HR monitor * good build quality * sticks to the chest any... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byedermoretti on 03/10/2015

It is a very nice product and works perfectly with Galaxy S5 and Endomondo. I'm very happy with this product.

0 0 0

• posted bypeleo on 03/06/2015

It is simple to use. It synchronize with the device so easy Gives the results properly and is comfortable. I can not ask for more for this price. I use to run and I have not had any problems or errors so far. I am very glad I purchased.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere