DX » Community » Reviews » ANT+ Wireless Heart Rate Monitor Strap for Smart Phones / Computer - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvangli on 06/06/2014

I bought this unit to be better able to use my health application on my Samsung S5 Mobile phone. The unit is ANT+ compatible, which shoul make it rather portable between units. Openes is a good thing and you are not tied up to buy units from a single manufacturer. When I received the unit it turns out ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFrobe on 04/29/2014

Cheap, comfortable, flexible, no dropouts. I have used it as a monitor strap instead of the uncomfortable original for my Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS watch. None. Remember to clean the textile strap, if the area between the electrodes get too dirty the unit will not work. Sensor will not operate when dry ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAbangloe on 04/23/2014

This one is really good product if you have ANT+ compatible smartphone, in my case, i'm using galaxy s4 that natively having ANT+ wireless support after 4.3 software version update. You can find the phone list here : http://www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/ 1. It's really working, just ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bydavidk10 on 03/21/2014

Once I replaced the battery, it was easy to set up and start using. Very accurate heart rate monitoring. Works with a large variety of Android apps that support heart rate monitoring such as running, walking, excercise and cycling apps. The battery it was shipped with was dead and it took me a while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbangloe on 12/27/2013

This one is really good product if you have ANT+ compatible smartphone, in my case, i'm using galaxy s4 that natively having ANT+ wireless support after 4.3 software version update. You can find the phone list here : http://www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/ Pros : 1. It's really working,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections