DX » Community » Reviews » Stress-Reliever Screaming Hen Squeezy Toy (Ultra-Large)
Customer’s impression:
High Quality Funny 10/10 Divertida Brings Happiness and Joy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byesher7 on 07/08/2016

Perfect! If everybody has good humor, the sound is so creepy you can't help but laugh. The star of any group social interaction. It's delightful, but do make sure not to agitate those who just do not like it, and are anxious about the sound. So that's the only con, that it can be abused to people... Read more

Impression:Funny,High Quality,Brings Happiness and Joy;

0 0 0

• posted bycowsha on 06/21/2016

Pros: Muy divertido Cons: Un tubo interno que hace que se produzca el sonido característico, se mueve al liberar el aire y se tiene que volver acomodar manualmente para que tenga nuevamente el mismo sonido, con poco de pegamento se soluciona

0 0 0

• posted by9142655 on 02/25/2015

It's perfect. That's something to wasa wasa about.

Best toy ever

0 0 0

• posted byAstariel on 02/06/2014

— Very funny stuff — My cat very scared from it — My home birds (parrots) was scared too. — Smell very well — Easy to clean from dust — Can be good present — Too loud may be. — It's hard to push it enough to make good sound. — Hard to transport it from point to point without sound in the bag — me... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byduifjah on 08/01/2013

it screams when you squeeze it. Ultra-large means as big as your head. the chicken didn't get destroyed easily, quite though the material is stretchy maybe a bit expensive for such an easy product. it makes a horrible screaming sound but that is also the reason you want this the money spent can... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKuchkin on 08/28/2009

This chiken is greate! It is funny! It is loud! It is big! It is yellow! :) No cons! Only pros! My son (3 y.o.) plays with it during 3 days. Whole family is tired from it's screaming. My mother ask me for 3 more for gifts, my wife wants 4. I am dreaming about ear-plugs. If you have friends with -... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere