DX » Community » Reviews » Fat Cat A-HC3 HDMI Converter for Gopro Hero3+ / Hero3
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychaosbuilder on 03/13/2014

Good quality, works perfect and looks very good. I´m using to connect my GO PRO HERO3 directly to TV and it works perfect. It comes with connector protection to keed it away from dust. It it very small and usefull if you have any device with MINI HDMI port to connect directly in your TV/Monitor.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlosvaquero on 02/05/2014

Adaptador totalmente funcional. Nada que objetar a la relacion calidad / precio. Como ya he dicho es un adaptador a un precio justo, no disparado. Lo estoy utilizando para una cámara Gopro Hero 3+ y de momento funciona a la perfección. Ninguna contra. Simple adaptador por una mínima parte ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKurgann on 12/18/2013

rugged plastic be careful inserting the HDMI plug into this plug for the first time. After receiving, I hooked up my GoPro to my TV to test it out and it just works. Fits snugly into the GoPro, and the HDMI-cable is also a good tight fit. I don't see anything going wrong with this one. If you own a GoPro ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections