DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Universal USB Karaoke Microphone Set for Wii/PS3/PS2/Xbox 360/PC (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytiagolramos on 03/23/2011

Both mics work in PS3 100% compatible easily upgradable tryed with singstar pop, singstar vol 2 and 3 good clear sound made from plastic not wireless they could be a little heavier probably you need to buy another console, because your girlfriend wlll get glue to it perfect for ps3 you can upgrade the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byquirinovix on 01/29/2011

Works on Wii. But as only one microphone. Tried on Beatles Rock Band. Funciona no Wii, mas como apenas um microfone. Testei no Beatles Rock Band. It cames with two microphones but Wii recognize only one. The USB interface is like a "Y" cable. Have one usb plug and two inputs for P1 jack, where you plug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfransedo on 01/07/2011

This works fine, but you can only use 1 micro in the Wii. You have to buy two units (at least of the USB driver) and a USB hub to can sign with two people. However the quality of the micro is very good, and there is no noise or annoying things of low quality products I think that the second unit is worthless ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaltonle on 11/26/2010

_Good quality for the price. It's plastic, but a very good plastic, with a good touch. The cable seems solid. _Tested only in PC with Windows 7. Plug and play, easy to use. _I can't use the mic2 input. Both microphones are ok, but only work if in mic1 input. _A little noise is audible, like a interference ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byricodf on 07/15/2010

Very good quality. function in all guitar heroes e rock band that I have. Very good in PC, no drivers , plug and play. the cable is long. the sound of voice goes perfect. I can't play in Rock Band Beatles with the 2 mics at the same time. Very good pack of microphones! The quality is great , the wire ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections