DX » Community » Reviews » USB 19-Key Numeric Keypad/Numpad for Laptop (Black 130CM)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHarlleyRocha on 06/25/2013

excellent keyboard, for use in notebooks, streamlined much my payments and bills via internet banking left my tasks faster great buy, highly recommend!! I found the marerial very fragile, care must be taken to break will never leave in the hands of children!! excellent keyboard, for use in notebooks, streamlined much my payments and bills via internet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynrh2005 on 04/08/2013

It has a robust construction, not soft plastic. It doesn't occupy much space on your desk. It's very light and simple to use: just plug in one usb port. No need to install anything. It's the traditional numeric keyboard in usb version. The keys are in a good size, not those small keys to click with a pen. The price could be a little cheap. If you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielNL on 03/16/2013

I have a mini keyboard without a keypad. This keypad works right after connecting it to the USB port (on windows xp-e thin client). It also has extra 000 button and backspace buttons, compared to a standard keypad and no fancy extra functions. it has rubber strips at the bottom, so it doesn't slide. it also has a LED light that really works. it does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytvrdak on 01/06/2013

PRICE, PRICE, PRICE, its damn cheap! It feels a bit spongy, you can definitely say its cheap from its build quality, don't expect anything that looks like it costs thousands of dollars. Good product! I had one 5 times more expensive, they felt almost the same. Because of its price and for general use, you don't really need another and more expensive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroxeraz on 12/16/2012

Works like a charm, good build quality. Stickers looks awful and makes the numpad look cheaper than it feels. Cable is a little long for laptop use, but as it probably is meant for both stationary and laptops I can't really subtract from the score for that Nice touch with the triple zero, I haven't seen that on other numpads before. Be wary that it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythisiscjmac on 07/11/2012

- Works exactly as you would expect - Plug and play, no drivers, works anywhere USB keyboard works - 000 key is very useful and I'm glad they put one on - Great for a laptop with no numpad - It's CHEAP! - Key action feels a bit spongy. - Overall construction feels a bit low - The giant "NUMERIC KEYPAD" decal seems over the top. The cable isn't replaceable,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguilhi on 03/22/2012

works great ! just plug and use in your note book , theres no problem to instal in any pc- Compact and fits easily into your computer bag, briefcase, - NumLock indicator LED light - Compatible with USB port on any PC or laptop - Supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/server 2008 - Cable length: 130cm its some large than look in the picture the quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilraw on 06/05/2011

- I also used it as a keypad for a calculator, and it is very useful. - Very useful for GMod ;-). - I like that it does only what it's supposed to do, and very well. - Works with Mac OSX -Large keys makes it easier to use. -The keys have good travel and good feedback. -Cheap and works great -Could be a little smaller. -Only comes in black -Push the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhighac3s on 05/29/2011

- I was looking for a numeric keyboard for use as a replacement for (WASD), and it delivered as such. - I also used it as a keypad for a calculator, and it is very useful. - Very useful for GMod ;-). - I like that it does only what it's supposed to do, and very well. - ***Works with Mac OSX*** Not much to say, but here goes: - Build quality could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykop85 on 04/12/2011

(1)looks durable enough. (2)works with Win7 too. (3)The USB cable is long enough for my table. (4)one of the cheapest numpad. (5)there is a num lock as well. (6)plug and play - extremely easy. (7) present of the key '000'. (8)light and portable. (1)shipping takes way too long. can't use a laptop that doesn't have a numeric keypad so this is the BEST ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections