DX » Community » Reviews » USB 19-Key Numeric Keypad/Numpad for Laptop (Black 130CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHarlleyRocha on 06/25/2013

excellent keyboard, for use in notebooks, streamlined much my payments and bills via internet banking left my tasks faster great buy, highly recommend!! I found the marerial very fragile, care must be taken to break will never leave in the hands of children!! excellent keyboard, for use in notebooks,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynrh2005 on 04/08/2013

It has a robust construction, not soft plastic. It doesn't occupy much space on your desk. It's very light and simple to use: just plug in one usb port. No need to install anything. It's the traditional numeric keyboard in usb version. The keys are in a good size, not those small keys to click with a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDanielNL on 03/16/2013

I have a mini keyboard without a keypad. This keypad works right after connecting it to the USB port (on windows xp-e thin client). It also has extra 000 button and backspace buttons, compared to a standard keypad and no fancy extra functions. it has rubber strips at the bottom, so it doesn't slide. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytvrdak on 01/06/2013

PRICE, PRICE, PRICE, its damn cheap! It feels a bit spongy, you can definitely say its cheap from its build quality, don't expect anything that looks like it costs thousands of dollars. Good product! I had one 5 times more expensive, they felt almost the same. Because of its price and for general use,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroxeraz on 12/16/2012

Works like a charm, good build quality. Stickers looks awful and makes the numpad look cheaper than it feels. Cable is a little long for laptop use, but as it probably is meant for both stationary and laptops I can't really subtract from the score for that Nice touch with the triple zero, I haven't seen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythisiscjmac on 07/11/2012

- Works exactly as you would expect - Plug and play, no drivers, works anywhere USB keyboard works - 000 key is very useful and I'm glad they put one on - Great for a laptop with no numpad - It's CHEAP! - Key action feels a bit spongy. - Overall construction feels a bit low - The giant "NUMERIC KEYPAD"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguilhi on 03/22/2012

works great ! just plug and use in your note book , theres no problem to instal in any pc- Compact and fits easily into your computer bag, briefcase, - NumLock indicator LED light - Compatible with USB port on any PC or laptop - Supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/server 2008 - Cable length: 130cm ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilraw on 06/05/2011

- I also used it as a keypad for a calculator, and it is very useful. - Very useful for GMod ;-). - I like that it does only what it's supposed to do, and very well. - Works with Mac OSX -Large keys makes it easier to use. -The keys have good travel and good feedback. -Cheap and works great -Could be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhighac3s on 05/29/2011

- I was looking for a numeric keyboard for use as a replacement for (WASD), and it delivered as such. - I also used it as a keypad for a calculator, and it is very useful. - Very useful for GMod ;-). - I like that it does only what it's supposed to do, and very well. - ***Works with Mac OSX*** Not much ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykop85 on 04/12/2011

(1)looks durable enough. (2)works with Win7 too. (3)The USB cable is long enough for my table. (4)one of the cheapest numpad. (5)there is a num lock as well. (6)plug and play - extremely easy. (7) present of the key '000'. (8)light and portable. (1)shipping takes way too long. can't use a laptop that ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections