Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygape01 on 04/14/2014

Occupies low space and it is very good for travelling (when you need to sleep well and cant carry large volumes) The tissue is not so soft and sometimes hurts your skin (but it is sometimes). Usually it works very well I have one and used it during 2 years. It started to leak and I had to buy another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenatogava on 11/13/2013

It gives some good comfort, and it is very easy to inflate! Great to be used on planes and buses! After its folded, it doesnt take many space on backpack! The material is not great, but its price makes it worth! The extra material may keep bothering on the neck, but you can easely turn it down and solve ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabbo1978 on 07/05/2013

It occupies zero space when deflated. It really is comfortable when inflated. It has a built-in valve plus a cup to avoid being deflate while in use It has a costure around the neck area that my wife found to be not so comfortable. However, altough I can see the costures an appreciate her point, I didn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvrfalves on 06/16/2013

It`s very easy to use. It`s sufficiently padded. The color is great. It`s very easy to use. It`s sufficiently padded. The color is great. It`s very, very hard to inflate. It`s a little dificult... And you have to make great strenght to do this task. I, for example, don`t take the air out because of this.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaschendale on 06/10/2013

it's definitely comfortable - the colour is very good, the texture is smooth and doesn't make you uncomfortable - easy to carry: small, light and foldable - supports your neck while laying down, sleeping, studying, travelling, camping etc etc inflating / deflating seems to be a little hard or I'm doing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygti777 on 05/07/2013

Inflatable, so easy to store or pack away and is easy to blow up. - Comfortable, soft materials, not hard stiff ones. - Nice texture and colour, mine is a dark blue. Don't have bad smell! It was difficult first time to inflate it even when I know how to do it. It's better first time try inflate in at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFroaz on 03/22/2013

- Cheap - Comfortable - Good material - Does not smell bad (I think I read that here) - Easy to use - Very Useful - It could be a little bit more tight on my neck, but it can probably be solved inflating more. - Came on a good plastic package, which is nice if you want to give it so someone and it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXiston01 on 02/12/2013

Good product, the price is pretty much right. It is comfortable enough to trips, travels etc. It is not so easy to inflate... You have to have a good lung to blow hard on it. It is also difficult to de-inflate. Linings around it are a little bit sharp. You may want to lime it so that it does not boather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysweetylab on 12/30/2012

Good price, whithout any smell, lightweight, easy to use. It's good for men and women. It has no pictures. None of course! I bought this because of my height, I can't sleep good in aircraft without any pillow and my hoodie under my neck. I always want to buy any pillow like this but they are too expencive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjgmancuso on 10/02/2012

Very easy to carry, low cost and very usefull. You can inflate it whenever you want, deinflate it and put on a bag. Keeps your head and neck more comfortable while sleeping. Sometimes it isnt very easy to inflate it because you have to bite the valve. My girlfriend had difficulties inflating hers. No ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections