Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygape01 on 04/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Occupies low space and it is very good for travelling (when you need to sleep well and cant carry large volumes) Cons:The tissue is not so soft and sometimes hurts your skin (but it is sometimes). Usually it works very well I have one and used it during 2 year... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvrfalves on 06/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It`s very easy to use. It`s sufficiently padded. The color is great. It`s very easy to use. It`s sufficiently padded. The color is great. Cons:It`s very, very hard to inflate. It`s a little dificult... And you have to make great strenght to do this task. I, for example,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaschendale on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's definitely comfortable - the colour is very good, the texture is smooth and doesn't make you uncomfortable - easy to carry: small, light and foldable - supports your neck while laying down, sleeping, studying, travelling, camping etc etc Cons:inflating / de... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygti777 on 05/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Inflatable, so easy to store or pack away and is easy to blow up. - Comfortable, soft materials, not hard stiff ones. - Nice texture and colour, mine is a dark blue. Don't have bad smell! Cons:It was difficult first time to inflate it even when I know how to do it. It's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFroaz on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Cheap - Comfortable - Good material - Does not smell bad (I think I read that here) - Easy to use - Very Useful Cons:- It could be a little bit more tight on my neck, but it can probably be solved inflating more. OtherThoughts:- Came on a good plastic package,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXiston01 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product, the price is pretty much right. It is comfortable enough to trips, travels etc. Cons:It is not so easy to inflate... You have to have a good lung to blow hard on it. It is also difficult to de-inflate. OtherThoughts:Linings around it are a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysweetylab on 12/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good price, whithout any smell, lightweight, easy to use. It's good for men and women. It has no pictures. Cons:None of course! OtherThoughts:I bought this because of my height, I can't sleep good in aircraft without any pillow and my hoodie under my neck. I alw... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgmancuso on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to carry, low cost and very usefull. You can inflate it whenever you want, deinflate it and put on a bag. Keeps your head and neck more comfortable while sleeping. Cons:Sometimes it isnt very easy to inflate it because you have to bite the valve. My... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuniors on 05/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It exceeded my expectations. The cushion arrived in perfect condition and very well packed. To my surprise, came in gray, a color very quiet unlike the color that is posted on its website, Blue. Easy to fill and very comfortable when placed in the neck. I've tested and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliza902 on 02/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very cheap compared to others, dont take a lot of place, cuz it gets tiny when not full. its confortable, and i managed to sleep well on the plane, so :D Cons:very hard to inflate... took me a lot of time... and makes a really funny noise... the other people on the plan... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections