DX » Community » Reviews » Funny Face Peanut Shaped Pencil Eraser with Peanut Fragrance (4-Eraser Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleleco07 on 10/03/2013

The peanuts are really realistic (the same size and color of real peanuts) and the expressions are very cute and funny. A great addition to any eraser collection or a good gift to a kid or close friend. The box in which they come in is pretty nice too, adding to the feel of it. The quality of the product is very good. Unfortunately I didn't receive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShakurR on 12/14/2012

They are exactly as they look on the picture. They look like nuts. They serve as epic gifts, and are just really cool. The price is very good, and it should be pretty straightforward how to use an eraser. I think they look better in my shelf though. They didn't smell like peanut! At least not the ones i bought. Perhaps the smell has faded away. I haven'... Read more

Funny Face Peanut Shaped Pencil Eraser #1 Funny Face Peanut Shaped Pencil Eraser #2
    0 0
  • posted bydnacervera on 11/11/2012

It is a really really good job. The eraser looks really like peanut, have a really really good quality and the material is excellent. It is a really good present for people who loves stationery and for kids. Are erasers and erase but are too really nice furniture. I have some problems because some packages have adhesive tape and when I remove it the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasampogna on 03/18/2010

Great price, cute erasers, cute box, Fast shipping. I wanted to give it to my friend as a gift because he's allergic to peanuts :P Anyway the package came and it has a plastic thing around it (to stop the erasers from falling out) but it was taped to the box with such a large piece of tape and when I tried to remove it because it was ugly it left all ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections