DX » Community » Reviews » 0.9" OLED Bluetooth Incoming Call Vibrate Alert Bracelet with Caller ID Display (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChrislimaC on 05/20/2013

I bought this bracelet for my boyfriend, he LOVED it. It's kinda ugly for using, everybody asks what are you using?? But everyone LOVES it when gets what it does. This bracelet viber and shows who is calling you!You wont miss any calls from now on. - a little ugly for some people - no cons at all.. its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBill2010 on 08/09/2012

- Connects easely to any bluetooth enabled cell phone; - Vibrates enough to alert; - Cool blue leds; - Use cell phone's number identification to show whos calling. - Weak bluetooth signal keeps disconnecting if not close; - Mine went a little bent and coudn't attach really well to wrist. It's quite useful,... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byDyrim on 04/25/2012

So much cheaper then original Works well Great watch too :) easy to charge (you can also use Nokia chargers) Good quality manual in english :) -- Big help Makes a great gift :) Battery life isnt fantastic sizing takes some time You cant undo cutting it to small Works well with my nokia, HTC and iphone ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygadgetzz on 05/27/2011

It is an awesome price, the "original" version of this costs more that 700$ and this one is of almost the same quality. It was easy to adjust the strap and once you read the instruction manual (which was in fact English) you understand it easily. Its obvious this is not the original inner workings.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysilversonic1 on 03/07/2011

Battery life is great. The screen dims to save power, but with the push of a button, it brightens up to show the time. It's bright enough to be seen outside on a sunny day. Well, with the screen the way it is, it's a little awkward reading the time, or incoming call information. Also, if your phone doesn'... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections