Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • OK!
    posted byw9816 on 08/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Fitted this to my Norinco 9mm and it works as intended. Stays well adjusted if you only tighten it carefully to your gun. Looks and feels solid enough for such a cheap laser sight.Cons:The battery that was included only lasted a very short time. Works much bett... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParth90 on 06/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Good visibility in ordinary daylight -Good build quality -3 diffrente hex wrench included -Battery included -Easy to mount Cons:-visibility in a very sunny and bright day is not that great (could be better) -Battery that came with the package didn't last long (not exact... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScarus on 03/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This was a real remedy for me. I was looking for a laser to mount on my Makarov handgun. There are no rails and no way to mount a laser on it. I'm not counting the adapters which may cost you more then this pistol itself. But the mounts which came with this las... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykleytob on 10/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:-A nice point that I thought was because the quality of the sight is awesome -Comes with keys to tighten the screws and junket -Works as expected ptBR -Um otimo ponto que eu achei foi porque a qualidade da mira é otima -Vem com as chaves para apertar e folga... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytoolow61 on 07/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The laser is pretty good. The pressure pad works very well and has a short cord. The mounts will probably fit anything. I used this for my revolver because not many companies make a trigger guard mount for a laser/light. Cons:none really. Wish they had a led li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevegek on 04/08/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It's a good laser. It's decent and very complete. Everything was included to get you started. It does its job and it's really solid. There are lots of screws to make sure it fits every gun you can think off. Cons:None so far.. OtherThoughts:MAYBE the inner workings could h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcoville on 12/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:As others have reported, there are no instructions packed with this unit. However, if you are installing this on a 1911 government-style pistol, it is pretty much intuitive if you have worked with machined products at all. Just take your time. First, take it apar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCharlie_996 on 08/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great sharp red laser. Very strong, the laser can shoot across the street through my neighbours window... -_- lol joking. But it really does.. during the day even. Very accurate if you calibrate it correctly. Cons:Doesn't fit most guns with the sleeve trigger g... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCharlie_996 on 06/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Great construction. Looks awesome when it's mounted. The laser Class rating isn't on the laser but it looks to be a Class III which is pretty strong. I don't have a range tester but it can fire across the street from my house to the neighbour's roof through my wi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDoron4x4 on 06/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Great solution for Glocks without a rail - Very cheap - Bright red dot - Very well built - Adjustable beam - Small size - Batteries are included - Firing 200 rounds did not had any bad effect. The dot stays steady on target. Cons:It was a bit difficult to mou... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections