DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful Stylus for NDS (5-Stylus Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBarts77 on 02/19/2014

Great price, works as expected! They're too small for the NDS. They don't 'click' inside the hole and fall out. So they'll get lost quickly again. That's a big problem as that's what these replacements where for in the first place. If the pens don't tightly fit, you will loose them quickly. Item descriptions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoctopusfriend on 11/29/2013

* They come in a variety of colors * They fit in my DS * They are extremely inexpensive * The colors may not be to everybody's taste * The plastic seems to be not quite as high quality as the original Nintendo stylus These are for the original DS, not any of the later models (DSi, DSL, 3DS, etc). If ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjsanchezh80 on 07/17/2013

Los lapices son de calidad y el surtido esta muy bien, no rayan la pantalla y su uso y funcionamiento es el esperado. Es una compra recomendable y de calidad. El uso que yo le doy no es muy elevado y por lo tanto, para mi uso y por el precio del artículo es una buena compra. Desde que lo estoy usando ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjsanchezh80 on 07/17/2013

Los lapices son de calidad y el surtido esta muy bien, no rayan la pantalla y su uso y funcionamiento es el esperado. Es una compra recomendable y de calidad. El uso que yo le doy no es muy elevado y por lo tanto, para mi uso y por el precio del artículo es una buena compra. Desde que lo estoy usando ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymodz4carz on 05/17/2013

They work perfect, They fit nicely into the console, The price is amazing, The quality is perfect, I am sure every buyer of these items would be very happy. None Better quality than i expected for sure, Delivery a little slow but they were worth the wait, These are perfect if you need a stylus for your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymariowilmsen on 05/10/2013

Works better than a pencil. Price is fine. The tip is nice and smooth, and do not scratch the screen. The 5 stylus's colors are exactly like announced. The build quality is good. The pen is too small to fit correct in the pen-holder slot on the NDS lite. I had to put some ducktape on the pencil for it ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bynystorowycz on 02/27/2013

Pros: Fit in phone better than original, doesn't scratch the screen. . Cons: Color is a bit differ from original because the bottom is mat and in originnal it's sleek. But it's much better then use toothpicks or matches this product is better than i thought. the plastic is good and very solid This product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymodz4carz on 02/08/2013

They work perfect, They fit nicely into the console, The price is amazing, The quality is perfect, I am sure every buyer of these items would be very happy. None at all. Better quality than i expect for sure, Delivery very fast too. I think Deal Xtreme products are the best on the market for little money.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFedexm on 01/29/2013

- They are cheap - They work as good as the originals in the touch screen - They seem to be smaller than the originals (just a little) but it does not affect the performance when using them Although they are smaller and they dont fit in my DSi, they are not uncomfortable at all and they work as good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZaQuet on 10/15/2012

- PRICE! VERY CHEAP! for DS phat model, its very hard to find any replacement parts in the retail market. So this is a very good deal - It fits perfectly into the stylus slot - Nice Colorful stylus - Surprisingly for this price, the color is even for the entire stylus body The tip of the stylus could ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections