DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful Stylus for NDS (5-Stylus Pack)
  • 5 star 20 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 13% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBarts77 on 02/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Great price, works as expected!Cons:They're too small for the NDS. They don't 'click' inside the hole and fall out. So they'll get lost quickly again. That's a big problem as that's what these replacements where for in the first place. If the pens don't tightly f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymodz4carz on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:They work perfect, They fit nicely into the console, The price is amazing, The quality is perfect, I am sure every buyer of these items would be very happy.Cons:NoneOtherThoughts:Better quality than i expected for sure, Delivery a little slow but they were worth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariowilmsen on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works better than a pencil. Price is fine. The tip is nice and smooth, and do not scratch the screen. The 5 stylus's colors are exactly like announced. The build quality is good.Cons:The pen is too small to fit correct in the pen-holder slot on the NDS lite. I had to put... Read more

0 1
  • posted bynystorowycz on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Pros: Fit in phone better than original, doesn't scratch the screen. .Cons:Cons: Color is a bit differ from original because the bottom is mat and in originnal it's sleek. But it's much better then use toothpicks or matchesOtherThoughts:this product is better t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymodz4carz on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:They work perfect, They fit nicely into the console, The price is amazing, The quality is perfect, I am sure every buyer of these items would be very happy.Cons:None at all.OtherThoughts:Better quality than i expect for sure, Delivery very fast too. I think Dea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFedexm on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- They are cheap - They work as good as the originals in the touch screenCons:- They seem to be smaller than the originals (just a little) but it does not affect the performance when using themOtherThoughts:Although they are smaller and they dont fit in my DSi, they are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZaQuet on 10/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- PRICE! VERY CHEAP! for DS phat model, its very hard to find any replacement parts in the retail market. So this is a very good deal - It fits perfectly into the stylus slot - Nice Colorful stylus - Surprisingly for this price, the color is even for the entire... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymodz4carz on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:They work perfect, They fit nicely into the console, The price is amazing, The quality is perfect, I am sure every buyer of these items would be very happy.Cons:Had to strectch to fit some consoles but it's easy and they fit like a dream.OtherThoughts:Better qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymodz4carz on 06/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:They work perfect, They fit nicely into the console, The price is amazing, The quality is perfect, I am sure every buyer of these items would be very happy.Cons:None at all.OtherThoughts:Better quality than i expect for sure, Delivery a little slow but they wer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuan68 on 03/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The best of this article there is the fact of being made of only one piece. To that it includes the games console it becomes detached the top. That's why I have bought this pack that it contains 5 stylus of attractive colors. Cons:I do not like that they are smaller than... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections