Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndreGlock on 09/18/2012

It is really cheap, more than 2 times cheaper than in my country (Brazil). I put in my Digital InfraRed Thermometer one year ago and it is still working, and the Thermometer is used often. None, at least nothing yet. It was received covered by a film protector, really seemed to be new. It is not alkaline,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTiTaN1 on 03/30/2011

it is a tipical battery of 9volts. the batery was recived with a film protector that it could garantize that isn't used and it is new. good protection package it is a standard battery and it can be use it in a standard conection i don't show anything bad. in this case it is a simple component, and it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPROCALIBER on 01/04/2011

Nice average 9V battery. Sometimes, at least, here in my country, it is a very painfull thing, to find this ones. Nice to have as a spare drawer ones, hope it will not discharges, by itself... None. It is well outside constructed. . The two connectors are both strong. . The main shell is closed and rounded.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGraemeJ on 10/19/2008

The battery I received was not as shown. The battery was called a DBGold and was red. So far the battery works great in my little old radio. Only time will tell how long this battery lasts, but so far so good. I can't argue with the fact that this battery is way cheaper than anywhere else I have bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWhitshak on 08/27/2007

- Cheap - Saves time as you don't need to go to the shops to buy a battery for something you bought on DX! - None If you're buying an item that needs a 9V battery, get this! Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections