DX » Community » Reviews » R-SIM 9PRO Universal Unlock SIM Card Adapters for Iphone 4S / 5 / 5c / 5s (iOS7.0.2 / 7.0 / 6.1.4)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafaelroni on 03/05/2014

There are no much to say about the product besides its specification. It is well made and that instructions are very clear. It was simple to put it on my smartphone and it get to work without troubles (except the cons that I put bellow). All R-SIM that I purchased has a validation code. My problem is that none of them is able to be validated on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNet0bh on 02/27/2014

nformation on the use of R-9 Pro Yes and there are clear support for this product on the website provided by DX, which is the official website. Easy to use, but requires careful handling, which can be placed wrong damage the iPhone. No cons, the product does what was promised in the ad. But it must be handled with care, because if not used in a certain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNet0bh on 01/30/2014

Information on the use of R-9 Pro Yes and there are clear support for this product on the website provided by DX, which is the official website. Easy to use, but requires careful handling, which can be placed wrong damage the iPhone. No cons, the product does what was promised in the ad. But it must be handled with care, because if not used in a certain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNet0bh on 01/30/2014

Information on the use of R-9 Pro Yes and there are clear support for this product on the website provided by DX, which is the official website. Easy to use, but requires careful handling, which can be placed wrong damage the iPhone. No cons, the product does what was promised in the ad. But it must be handled with care, because if not used in a certain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcelo395 on 01/29/2014

Inexpensive, very useful, small (easy transport) and simple to use. I put the simcard VIVO-BR with "R-9PRO YES", I selected the device and carrier (AT&T) and has worked. Very simple. Fragile, need to be careful when inserting the simcard. You can not choose the color of the chip tray, drawer and got the blue my iphone is green, however ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybighans on 12/31/2013

Very easy to use, perfectly done! You dont need to type any codes or call any number with this R-SIM. There are just two clicks on the way to unlock iPhone ;) You need NANO-sim card even for iPhone 4S because of Sim card tray construction - read instructions on www.r-sim9.com . Do not forget to unlock your SIM card before you combine it with R-SIM! ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections