DX » Community » Reviews » Skull Shaped Ice Lollipop Mould (Black/Red)
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byuutopicaa on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Its really good quality The size of the icecubes is good (no too big, not either too small The shape comes out really niceCons:I wish i could have chosen the color because i got the black one when i was wanting the red one The ice cubes sometimes break too easily... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalecouste on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Really funny and original Ice cubs Easy to fill and use Great quality material Is durable and ensures months of useCons:Actually I don't find any cons about this product, sometimes the ice cubes could be harder to get off the product than regular moulds but nothi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeccoV on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:- Looks really cool gadget - The "icecubes" will turn into skulls and bones. - Nice size for the Mould - Nice size for "icecubes" - Good Material - Very pliable. - Mine comes in black color - It have a protective packageCons:I Could'n find any cons at a... Read more

Good Quality pack + mold
    0 0
  • posted byKatyaVB on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Product of great quality, just loved it! The design is very modern, will give a charm to my drinks. Done all in silicone, which provides easy handling, the "cubes" of ice out easily, do not need to tap out. It adapts well to any space inside the freezer. The de... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperfuerza on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:You can drink with a cool skull in your glass. If you want to surprise your friend with a funny icecube, you'll make sure! or if you like chocolate or confectionery is a funny mould for anytime.Cons:None, except you don't like skulls or bones. you can receive it in black... Read more

skull and bones bones and skull bones
    0 0
  • posted bydanielaquinta on 07/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The ice cubes come out intact - not chipped or cracked. To get them out, push each cube from the bottom with your finger. For fastest and easiest results, wait for 5 minutes after taking the tray out of the freezer. This way, the ice cubes will pop right out. If you don`... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanulinho on 05/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great ice mold! Nice, funny and difficult to break shapes. These are bigger than others I've bought before, so you can actually cool down your drinks using one or two blocks. They came out easy without breaking and retaining it´s great shape. The plastic i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjkautumn on 01/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Really cheap. - Nice design, can easily impress your friends. - Good build quality. - Can also be used as a chocolate mould. - The material is good, can last for a long time. - It's the cheapest I've found, in Brazil is costs 4x more. Cons:- The plastic smell... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBatness on 06/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This is based on the Fred & Friends BONECHILLERS ice cube trays you can find at places like BevMO/Sur La Table, etc. Only this one is less than half the price! Pros: Cheaper! Really really awesome Silicone, not hard plastic Cons:Cons: Just like the one from F... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarvelmx on 03/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Its really cute the shape of the skulls and the size is not that big or small, also the eight ice shapes can give you for 2 or 3 small drinks. It also makes as an interesting gift, specially if you add a bottle of liquor. Cons:For the price there should be 2 of... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections