DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Data + Charging Cable for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G (71.5CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvladislavGVV on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Soft, easily plug to iPhone, neutral color, well functions: data transfers with hardly any trouble at all and difficulties, charging also happens quickly and qualitatively, the cord doesn't break in bend places. On quality of assembly you won't distinguish fro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJurre on 02/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I'ts really cheap. Works like it should. has a safety, wich is pretty handy. the build quality is really good and doesn't seem to brake anytime. doesn't loooook bad... it's white like the original cord. You can charge your ipod with it :) Cons:it doesn't seem to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelenicskyers on 09/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works good for iPhone 2G and 3G, it fits correctly and charges correctly. I didnt have any problem by transfering data or so. So it do what it say. Cons:Too big connectors, depending of the position can break if accidentaly drops in the ground. The build quality is goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPureSin on 11/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works just like it described. Data and charging cable, it works for my 4th gen nano and also on my frds iPhone 2G. Delivery took 2 weeks and it was simple to use. Cons:none OtherThoughts:just filling to hit requirement. just filling to hit requirement.just fil... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykegsa on 08/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality looks good, with sturdy plastic and a thick 4mm cord. The joins from the cable to the connectors seems solid. Cons:Unfortunately it doesn't charge the iPhone 3GS. A message displays on the iPhone screen saying "Charging is not supported with this access... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections