DX » Community » Reviews » 1800mAh USB Rechargeable External Battery Pack for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybyony on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love my Juice Pack - my handbag is never without it! I get 3/4 charges for the iPhone 4, however it takes 2 hours to completely charge the phone. And takes a few hours to charge the the battery pack, but once charged it holds its charge completely. I checked... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyunalesca on 05/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* It's cheap, while it's working. It charges my iPod Touch 2g when needed. I can fully recharge it 2 times. * It's easy to use, just recharge it and then you can use it * It comes with an cable Cons:* I don't think the 4th led works. But that doesn't really matter as I ju... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymante85 on 10/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I charge the battery completely 2 times, and I even get to pay a portion of the third charge. To be the price we have is very good but the quality is not the best Cons:It is made with lower quality parts. Rarely turns the fourth light. The location of the connector is v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUZUMAKI378 on 04/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy charge and comes with a additional cable as all of us know the iphone cable dun worry last that long therefore easily to wear out thats why good for it to come with a extra.easy to charge and easy to use.i tried it and able to fully charge my iphone 32gb... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhiBeR on 02/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Works as advertised! - Comes with good quality USB iPhone/Pod cable! - very light weight Cons:- None that i can think off so far - Good for only 1 full recharge - Even after full charging the pack, the power indicator still shows only 3 leds. But that is enoug... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections