DX » Community » Reviews » 1800mAh USB Rechargeable External Battery Pack for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybyony on 10/23/2012

I love my Juice Pack - my handbag is never without it! I get 3/4 charges for the iPhone 4, however it takes 2 hours to completely charge the phone. And takes a few hours to charge the the battery pack, but once charged it holds its charge completely. I checked it after one month had passed, and was surprised ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyunalesca on 05/01/2012

* It's cheap, while it's working. It charges my iPod Touch 2g when needed. I can fully recharge it 2 times. * It's easy to use, just recharge it and then you can use it * It comes with an cable * I don't think the 4th led works. But that doesn't really matter as I just let it recharge for 3-4 hours and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymante85 on 10/14/2010

I charge the battery completely 2 times, and I even get to pay a portion of the third charge. To be the price we have is very good but the quality is not the best It is made with lower quality parts. Rarely turns the fourth light. The location of the connector is very weak and if it moves a lot can be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUZUMAKI378 on 04/05/2010

Easy charge and comes with a additional cable as all of us know the iphone cable dun worry last that long therefore easily to wear out thats why good for it to come with a extra.easy to charge and easy to use.i tried it and able to fully charge my iphone 32gb 3gs from 5%. the build quality is not that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPhiBeR on 02/17/2010

- Works as advertised! - Comes with good quality USB iPhone/Pod cable! - very light weight - None that i can think off so far - Good for only 1 full recharge - Even after full charging the pack, the power indicator still shows only 3 leds. But that is enough to full charge a 10% iphone 3g. Since this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections